Retribution north of the border - 2015 Toronto FC rise to the Cup

DeuceBlades

A Fifa dynasty in a baseball site? Are you crazy? :D I'm just kidding of course, I'm glad to see there are other Fifa soccer (or football I should say) fans in here, it's what I play the most after 2K12. Also, it's good to see someone else willing to take on the challenge of starting with a 4th division team, taking it all the way up to the Premier League. I've been doing the same for the past few years with York City :) Having said that, good luck! I'll be following :popcorn:

A Fifa dynasty in a baseball site? Are you crazy? :D I'm just kidding of course, I'm glad to see there are other Fifa soccer (or football I should say) fans in here, it's what I play the most after 2K12. Also, it's good to see someone else willing to take on the challenge of starting with a 4th division team, taking it all the way up to the Premier League. I've been doing the same for the past few years with York City :) Having said that, good luck! I'll be following :popcorn:

​thanks bro, going to start the season here shortly, gonna be a fun ride I hope.. FIFA 15 is a little tougher this year.  York City? nice...  I like smaller clubs, makes it more fun to play and worth it if you can make it to promotion..  My goal is promotion in 2 seasons. Im loaded with 18-21 year old promising players, so I hope they develop :D

​thanks bro, going to start the season here shortly, gonna be a fun ride I hope.. FIFA 15 is a little tougher this year.  York City? nice...  I like smaller clubs, makes it more fun to play and worth it if you can make it to promotion..  My goal is promotion in 2 seasons. Im loaded with 18-21 year old promising players, so I hope they develop :D

​I don't have a favorite team in the British 4th division, therefore when I had to pick one to start my climb I picked the one with less money and less stars (York City was the only "half star" team in the British League in Fifa 14, so I had to go with that one) just to make it more fun :D I agree with you there, smaller clubs are way more fun to play with (but you should fix the sliders a little bit, or you might get unrealistic results) and they make your Fifa skills improve like crazy. Not to mention it feels good when you're able to discover hidden young stars! If you feel up to the challenge, you should download the "realistic market" mod, which makes the trades more realistic, although more expensive.

​I don't have a favorite team in the British 4th division, therefore when I had to pick one to start my climb I picked the one with less money and less stars (York City was the only "half star" team in the British League in Fifa 14, so I had to go with that one) just to make it more fun :D I agree with you there, smaller clubs are way more fun to play with (but you should fix the sliders a little bit, or you might get unrealistic results) and they make your Fifa skills improve like crazy. Not to mention it feels good when you're able to discover hidden young stars! If you feel up to the challenge, you should download the "realistic market" mod, which makes the trades more realistic, although more expensive.

​yeah I am still testing sliders at the moment.. I can score most times, but not so much where it takes the fun away.. I need for the smaller clubs to be able to get me sometimes, whereas the bigger clubs can kick my butt almost every time.  I need an even balance..  Im going to get that mod, although I dont do transfer markets as much as I should.. I like finding hidden gems.

Thanks DJ and Aces, everything is going well, I had to stop for a few days until I get back from out of town.. I leave tonight..  Im going to update this after, and I wanted to experiment with some newer ideas as well.

Edited by DeuceBlades