Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

I just find it amazing that a player can have a 30+ mph differential between 2 pitches...You're sitting on a blazing fastball and you swing and miss 3 times as his fluttering curveball dances over the plate...I've never seen a game where he pitches, I hope I can catch him on ESPN or when the White Sox face him sometime, because that's something I'd loooove to see.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good to know cubby.

As of now Players on MLB and AAA level for Seatle are 100 % correct. Ratings have been slightly tweaked (Juan Pierre should only be able to hit 2-5 HR's a year).

look for this in the next release.

right now I am picking the teams I have the most info for. Jackcasper let me look at his info, so i have spreadsheet info on some teams.

it's nice to see cooperation like this. good work to both jackcasper and you, llcmac.

it's nice to see cooperation like this. good work to both jackcasper and you, llcmac.

Yes, we are just trying to make the experiance that much better. Working against each other would just be more work for us and less of a quality product for everyone else.

Anyone know if you are able to take a roster from last year, like the total minors roster and use that to edit all the prospects names and ratings?

I dont have last years copy anymore , but I remember total minors was awesome. I think if you use last years editor then just manually transfer all the names and ratings it might make things easier for doing the minors.

Anyone tried this?

Archived