Total Classics 2005 PHASE 3 W.I.P UPDATE

fuzzone

Glad to hear about the photos. Cool. You are the best.

Couple questions.

1) Will this new set play in 2k4??

2) Can you please explain how to prevent mlb call-ups so I can start

a few dynasty's in 2k5 with the classics set??

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ILL NEVER USE CURRENT DAY LOGOS!! DAMN IT DON!!!

LOGO RE-USE IS NOT AN OPTION! OVER AND OUT!!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!!! IS ANYONE THERE?

don, im going to do this one right man. IM DOING THIS ONE RIGHT DAMN IT!!

dsfFJDSFHDSHDFSHJDS

sorry danc man. It's just that it's hard to keep up with threads.

i dont know if ill be doing a full studio like last year. No real motivation for it. (translation: no donations and a full studio is time consuming).

There will be a logo changer and a name changer. And even then i dont know if i'll release it as a public thing or just distribute it out among team classics so they can continue to make the roster sets as they like.

That'll probably be it.

i dont know what other questions u asked, but you've got my attention right now(translation: couple more minutes) looool

Fuzz,

Just sent you the 22 man 74 Rangers. I hate 22 man rosters...have to make tough choices on who to leave off. Used 2005.4 in MVPEDIT.

I imported the 86 Angels from Lahman since I never worked on this team before. I won't get to that until tonight so if someone else can knock it off sooner, go for it. It is FINALLY 70 degrees and sunny here on the east coast after a long, hard winter...gotta take the kids out to the ballfield and get some sun/exercise!!

C

thanks capa man, im pretty much just rapping this project up now and getting a couple of games in. Maybe i'll sim more to see what's up.

and i guess Single A is about half way through, but that won't be in the first release.

Archived