Turner Field WIP

Dan

Would you like Turner Field released without the wall earlier then a wall update to come?  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I know you cant put one in each stadium because that wouldnt look right. I was wondering what that beast would look like in the Jake?? I would download that mod in a heart beat, Pirate come back for an update bro! ! ! ! ! ! !

LOL Indians fans are always jealous of the Braves... two big reasons to be jealous now! LOL :lol:

Big whoop you won the World Series in '95. But who has the better ballpark??? Eh thank you...Cleveland.

another comment...please get rid of all star motif!!! that stupid ball from all star motif is still there and needs to be banished!!! no more all star themes!!!

btw, here's a better view of it:

screen6wv.jpg

just another comment on the flags...i only counted up to 2002, two more have to be added in somehow...figure it out.

well, why would it say, "Hammer are out."? lol anyway, thanks for the pic keep in mind that I am doing the above picture with that home depot logo in one graphic not a whole bunch, so I have to keep everything small to scale on that one.

A question, I want to add the cingular thing in right. How do I add points or if not add the logo... do I have to build off of some other object? PM an answer, please. Not on this thread. Back to the subject.

Archived