Total Classics - Wants YOU !

stecropper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to think I traded Jim Beattie for FuzzOne in my 2004 Total Classics...

Fuzz, I don't know what a PM is but I was KIDDING. If I were pissed it wouldn't say haha in it and anyway why would I get pissed over this? And why are you? It's so funny when you write back about what level I'm on, like status is conveyed by what modifications one can make to someone else's baseball game without their permission.

This is the funniest web site online, I read you guys daily most of the time.

That's not a putdown or sarcastic.

OK, like I said, I would definitely like to help in making this project a success and making the many PC gamers that have this game very happy. I would like to start on the rosters and the photosets for each roster if possible...

How about the 1998 Yankees to start?

And to think I traded Jim Beattie for FuzzOne in my 2004 Total Classics...

Fuzz, I don't know what a PM is but I was KIDDING. If I were pissed it wouldn't say haha in it and anyway why would I get pissed over this? And why are you? It's so funny when you write back about what level I'm on, like status is conveyed by what modifications one can make to someone else's baseball game without their permission.

This is the funniest web site online, I read you guys daily most of the time.

That's not a putdown or sarcastic.

a PM is a private message, and yes we have some funny mofos here, fuzzone being one of the funniest.

"Hey look noob,"

is really nice language for a site administrator.

I did not apply to join a fraternity and I am not interested in gaining status in your clique.

I'm a comedy writer and cartoonist. If I EVER want to say something angry on this forum, I will make sure to explain that this time it's not a joke. Till then, it's a joke.

NOW, all that aside, once I do figure out how to do killer faces for this game, I will write my own tutorial that even dummies like me can understand and upload it to your site so that nobody like me ever whines on this subject again.

BTW, I'm a FAN of Fuzzone's work, I have his studio program, in fact I have two versions. I was kidding him but not dissing him (or Kraw). I apologize for the misunderstanding but not for what I wrote. I'm done with this now.

ok, im about to head out for the night but before i go:

peterbernard: relax bro, i responded to your e-mail.

nyy_rich: 1998 yankees i believe are in. If not them, then 1996 yankees.

timay: thanks bro, i'll let you know what's up.

tribetime: installer should be done soon. I'm really happy with it. Just trying to get some colors right.

stecropper: don, i'll email u an update tonight.

now everybody calm down for a bit. lol

OK, like I said, I would definitely like to help in making this project a success and making the many PC gamers that have this game very happy. I would like to start on the rosters and the photosets for each roster if possible...

How about the 1998 Yankees to start?

NYY_rich - I did the rosters and portraits for the 1985, 1996 and 1998 Yankees packages for Total Classics last year (as well as the 1978 Dodgers and 2000 Mets). You can find these in the MVP2004 downloads if you want to see what I did (under the Team Packages category).

Fuzz - As I said in an earlier post, if you need any help with any of the rosters, let me know.

I did not apply to join a fraternity and I am not interested in gaining status in your clique.

There's no clique here. Thats just something you made up in your mind. Look at my first two posts in this thread and you'll see a more stable way to respond to a call like this.

You have to show what you have to offer, help out anyway you can. Thats the whole point.

well, I think I can help... I am invesrigating and trying to do a list of All Timers for each team, and in their AAA teams put the reserves (example: Yanks are not only 25 in alltimers) and create some Negro Leagues Teams... I don't know... what do you think boys?

jp_hidalgo,

I think that is a very welcomed and gracious offer of help. Total Classics is certainly anticipating coming out with both All-Time Teams and additional Negro Leagues Team in the future. With help from you and others then it makes that hope even closer to reality.

Please lead the charge on that effort and we will be more than happy to work with you to make certain they eventually get into Total Classics.

This Total Classics project will be a long term - many contributors - type project of which we hope many many oldtime baseball fans will benefit from and appreciate the efforts of ALL.

Thanks,

Don

jogar84,

Gil Hodges is an excellent one to have. Thanks very much it is greatly appreciated and will be used quite a bit in the Classics.

Looks like Willie Mays is on his way to the Classics and the Mick is already there but we have yet to see the Duke. He might be a good one to consider adding to the Classics. Then " Willie, Mickey & the Duke " will have arrived in the Classics more than just in the music.

Thanks,

Don

Archived