OldTime Parks you Would Like to see?

fuzzone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know my ballparks. :lol:

If you're still taking votes for what parks we'd like to see, I'd like to cast my vote for either the Baker Bowl or League Park (where the Indians played before Cleveland Municipal).

Here's a pic of League Park

league04.jpg

I'm completely biased, but would love to see Exhibition Stadium somehow. I saw numerous Blue Jay games there as well as the Toronto Blizzard in the old NASL (for those of you old enough to remember). Wish I had taken a ton of pictures back then.

I loved the Ebbets Field they had in High Heat. It was really great. From the suggestions here I'd also love to see the L.A. Collisseum, not the least of which reasons is that I actually saw a game there in 1958, Dodgers against the Cubs.

Also Exposition Park for the Pittsburgh Pirates, which was in High Heat.

Bennett Park/Field which was Detroit's field before Briggs/Tiger Stadium.

Hilltop Park - the Yankees first Park, or Highlanders first park.

Lloyd Street Grounds - Milwaukee field at turn of the century, for the St. Louis Browns and Orioles.

South Side Park - Chicago White Sox

Sout End Grounds - Boston Beaneaters/Braves

West Side Grounds - Chicago Cubs

Palace of the Fans - Cincinnati Reds

Washington Park - Brooklyn Dodgers/Superbas/Bridegrooms, whatever...

Robinson Field - St. Louis Cardinals

I know making these stadiums are virtually impossible, but somebody should make a classic baseball game with all this stuff and all the uniforms in it. I'd pay some money for that piece of Heaven.

ok guys, Ebbets field will totally kick *** now, because PaulW is helping bigtime on the project. I'm still trying to decide another park, I like the coliseum but I dont know how to go about that one, since I cant edit wall data.

ok guys, Ebbets field will totally kick *** now, because PaulW is helping bigtime on the project. I'm still trying to decide another park, I like the coliseum but I dont know how to go about that one, since I cant edit wall data.

If you're considering League Park at all, I think Griffith Stadium would work well as a base.

Any way of using the Polo Grounds as the base for the Coliseum? It's roughly the same shape, just gotta move the diamond around a little and get rid of the upper deck.

I cant wait for Ebbetts. One of my favorites. Glad to hear PaulW is on it too. He does great work.

How many of the High Heat Oldtime Stadiums do we not have in MVP 05? I cant remember.

The Coliseum is an interesting choice. Wally Moon obtained some notoriety with his high, arcing "Moonshots" over the short porch in Left, but with the tall screen.

Lucas718,

Where might one find these stadiums for MVP '05:

"I think Baker Bowl, Seals Stadium, and Exposition Park may be the only ones."

Thanks,

Don

Those are not available. I was answering a question from someone who asked what parks were available for High Heat, but are not currently available for MVP.

Archived