OldTime Parks you Would Like to see?

fuzzone

Huntington Avenue Grounds - 635 FEET to center field!! That would be cool as hell to play in. I don't think there are enough photos available, though, to make an accurate replica off of.

I have been collecting old ballpark photos and have a bunch on my pc at home. I have some of the Huntington Ave. Gounds if anyone would like to try to make one.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no they do not, i however, do accept paypal and will recieve this award on his behalf.

I would like to accept this award on his behalf, and he wanted me to tell you all that really wishes he was here today,but could not due to personal non-cyberical reasons. He would like to thank all his fans, the community, mr. truesdale, team classics, and Kirk Gibson. Yes, i say Kirk Gibson. And i'll make sure this award and donation ::cough cough:: is given to the man who's name i will not mention.

loooOL

fuzzone, what about old Boston Braves Field the first mega big stadium with 500 feet in Dead center!! Just look a baseball ballpark book it is in it.. Nortre Dame1

fuzzone, what about old Boston Braves Field the first mega big stadium with 500 feet in Dead center!! Just look a baseball ballpark book it is in it.. Nortre Dame1
Lucas718, good idea and that's what I call thinking about some good old big ballparks ---the inside of the ballpark homeruns and slealing bases are what baseball is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived