The Big O's Fenway Park WIP - Night version begins

The Big O

In these pictures, I was wondering if you were going to remove the fans from direct Center, above the stop and shop sign? I think it was your dusk version that removed them. Those fans make it hard to pick up the ball whenever I play there.

There is no tarp over those seats during night games at Fenway Park.

10005097vg.jpg

And here's the 45 MB picture file:

(waiting to see if my ISP FTP can take files this large)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - here is 11 MB worth of 1024x768 photos of both day/dusk and night ads. I didn't upload all of the 178 pictures I took, but these are probably the best, barring any I missed in my quick scan of the folder. Also, I have pictures of how the day to night sky progressed, if you want those for any sky files.

There is a change in an ad, Big O. The Budweiser Gametime ad down the 3rd base line has been changed to a different style budweiser ad shown in picture 100_0421:

http://webpages.charter.net/ekem01519/Desktop.rar

Once you confirm you've downloaded those, I'll take them offline and post some more.

Hmm. I've never had such a problem. Have you installed any faces?

Yes I did, but that was some Faces Pack made by, let me search a bit, geez I can't find who did it but he made some really good faces pack including some minors players.

With that, I got Jim's Datafile, Spitoons Bats and Ball. That's all. I will try to reinstall and check if the problem persist.

Archived