About This File
This mod replaces EVERY 2k12 logo/texture that I could find within the game, including all advertising within every stadium. The only stadium I couldn't get it to work on was Suntrust Park (Atlanta) since I can't edit textures in @DaSteelerz custom stadium using open source tools. It's a moot point however, since he's used real-world advertising in his stadiums anyway. If you see any I may have missed, please feel free to comment and I'll see about finding and replacing it. As with any mod, remember to back up your files prior to installation
What's New in Version 1.2.1 See changelog
Judging by the number of downloads in less than 24hrs, there seemed to have been some interest in this mod, so I updated things with quality in mind.
- Rebuilt EVERY logo from scratch for better quality and resolution
- Updated the title screen removing the outdated Verlander to a more current Clayton Kershaw.
- Replaced 99% of the generic/fantasy advertising in every stadium with real-world advertising.
- Advertising is NOT region specific, mostly national advertising used in stadiums across the country.
- I haven't checked every stadium to make sure advertising is well-mixed and balanced, so if there's something needing adjustment, please post a screenshot, along with which stadium it is and I'll have a look.
- Many stadiums use the same image file for signs near and around home-plate. This is default behavior, and I can't do anything about that.
- Replaced advertising banners that only had company logos on them with banners containing real advertisements.
- Quadrupled the number of unique ads to reduce duplicates as much as possible.
- Added spring training stadiums that were omitted from previous versions. (oops...)