About This File
A tool to edit various things in the save file outside of the game.
This tool may break your save file, make sure you back it up.
This is a GUI extension of the original Team Transfer Tool that allows for more extensive editing, such as player names, attributes, positions, as well as changing team names and home stadiums. It still includes the features of the Team Transfer Tool so you can do everything in the one tool.
I can be contacted via GitLab, on the tool subreddit, on Discord as AFerrea#0813, or by here. I try to keep track of the comments on posts everywhere the tool is available, but I don't always catch everything, so if you don't get a response, you can feel free to PM me directly.
What's New in Version 0.2.0 See changelog
* Add the ability to copy a player instead of trading them.
* Add the ability to import/export player ratings to and from CSV files to edit them in a different way.
* Added a dialog for when a team can't be deleted.
* Changed the text fields to update automatically when focus is dropped instead of requiring Enter to be pressed.
* Removed the save-on-exit functionality that's bitten a few people having the game and tool open at once, and now the tool saves whenever a change is made. This comes at a slight performance cost, so let me know if it's too much and I can revert the change.
* Fixed a crash when exporting a pack using the button in the Teams tab.
* Fixed a potential crash when importing some team packs.