About This File
Baseball is coming
· This Franchise begins in 2019 so the players are at their real age and real service time.
· All pitching rotations and batting orders are accurate as of 3/28/19 (Opening Day 2019). (using rosterresource.com)
· All players on the roster of 40 of all teams.
· Currently injured players are in minor leagues team.
· Hundreds of new players and portrait created and updates.
· Fix Schedule. The order of the games matches. (the two games in Japan Mariners-Athletics in the other series between them)
This franchise has also been set up for 162 game seasons and has been set to control all 30 teams.
All you have to do to play a franchise is once you have loaded the file... go into the Option -> franchise automation screen and turn whatever team(s) you wish to play with to "OFF" for any of the MLB or minor league things you wish to control. Fort the rest set “on” 40-Man roster Management, Injuries, Roster and Lineup.
Other settings like cpu trades and injuries are turned off this franchise. This is so I can make trades to match real life rosters as I play my franchise. You can however still change these if you so choose.
Portraits are included for a better experience, it's just extract it and copy it in the location of the game (portrait.iff and portrait.cdf).
You will just need to load the game and load the file in the game to start. Enjoy!
*To install Franchise, extract to one of the following locations:
For WinXP users: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves
For Vista and Windows 7/8/10 users: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves