About This File
Several updates in this set for the Tigers. You will see cap logos have a decent size now, because I used different uniform bases. Original cap logos were annoyingly small. I'm still trying to find a good satin effect for the back numbers that have been reworked too. There are also a couple of extra uniforms in this set, and even an optional cap. You will find six uniforms, plus the optional one:
- Home white uniform (uniform base is Nationals home)
- Road gray uniform (Uniform base is Nationals road)
- Spring Training navy jersey home uniform with 2020 mesh cap (BPH, same base as home uniform)
- Spring Training navy jersey road uniform with 2019 custom mesh cap (BPA, same base as home uniform)
* Available optional uniform with 2020 spring training cap
- Detroit Stars Negro Leagues 1920 pinstripes uniform (extra slot 465, uniform base is Angels home)
- Latin heritage day “Tigres” home uniform (extra slot 466, uniform base is Braves cream alternate)
Road spring training uniform includes a custom cap with the tiger face logo based on 2019 cap. But if you prefer the current season cap for this uniform, then uncompress “det_bpaOptional.rar” to replace it. Same color scheme and the same cap of home spring training version. My favorite uniform in this set is Detroit Stars 1920. It looks really good and I wanted to make this one since long ago. “Tigres” latino uniform was easy to have done just by using home uniform parts, but I had to make the script by myself, the way I make them for the Caribbean leagues uniforms, since I didn't find a good version in the net. Names tabs or patches have been removed too for the uniforms that had them.I’m adding some Stance socks, according to @pickelbrad models.
Please, remember to update the colors by importing "2020-UM-TigersColors.txt" with MLB2K12 Roster Editor, in order to have the right colors for these uniforms and to enable the extra slots.
Also, if you don't know it yet, just give a try to this GLOBAL.IFF file to improve the way the jerseys look. It will help not just these uniforms, but all the ones you already have in the game:
And please, don't forget to support me via PayPal: http://paypal.me/umachines , so even greater things will be able to come this season. You know, guys, I love all this stuff, but it takes time and effort too. Let me know about yor donation via PM.
Hey, isn't anybody realy gonna donate a buck?
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.