The Official List For Audio/Photo And Cyberface Id'S

Totte

This is to announce that there's now ONE list that rules them all - a complete list including both all the Audio/Photo ID's (formerly known as Player ID list) and all the cyberface ID's for the MVP08> mods.

Simply put, if you need an ID for a portrait or a cyberface, this thread is the place to visit as this is the official organ for all those inquiries.

Credit is given to all the modders who've spent countless of hours making a compilation like this possible. Guys like kraw, Hory, KG, Homer, tywiggins, Yankee4Life, Trues, MarkB, pistonj92, thr33nil to mention a few. I could go on all night but tons of modders and board members have contributed and kudos to everyone.

The file will be updated in this post by me when there's been a change.

MVP_ID_List_28-07-10.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea on posting these.

Thank you. We just need to get all roster modders on the same page here so that they're all working off this list. Me, KG and SwinginSoriano did it but with all the new guys out there, I haven't seen the same consistency.

• 2 months later...

well i hope totte has this list updated here. i'm gonna attempt to upload the facepack.

I downloaded the new face pack and am not sure but probably think I used a hiheat 2010 roster. Has anyone reported any problems with this new facepack?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived