This is by no means a finished product, this is just the BETA version of the roster meant as a form of a preview of what is to come once the finalized roster is released. I have been working on this project for awhile now yet there is still MUCH work to be done, sorry for the delay but I am dedicating the majority of my time to this project and hope to have it completed ASAP!
Version 1 of the BETA includes the following:
-All Transactions up to March,14,2012 since the last MLB 2k12 Roster update.
- No fake players (excluding the minor leaguers).
- Real portraits for most fake players
- Chronic Injuries for those players who are injured often and with lasting injuries.
- Nicknames for players who have them to the best of my knowledge and based on study.
- 2013 staff with updated years pro, ratings, and cyberfaces. (Please note that this is only for all the Major league staff and is based on extensive study of each coach,trainer,scout,etc.)
- New Minor League Teams (This includes the switching of the Buffalo Bisons and Las Vegas 51's as well as the addition of the RailRiders and Reading Fightin Phils)
- All ratings done for Angels, and Astros system as well as Athletics Major league roster.
- Angels Minor League system, some Astros minor leaguers. (This includes, ratings, what the player wears, batting stances, and pitching stances.)
- 2012 stats for Angels, Astros, and A's players.
- Free Agent catchers career stats, free agent needs, potential, and ratings finished. (The only catcher I didn't do was Mike Redmond as I felt he didn't need them since he is coach of Miami in this game)
- Potential for all real players have been given accurate ratings based on different aspects such as a value system I created based on Baseball Americas prospect value rankings which is used to detirmine rookies potential ratings. The potential ratings were done using number values in Ty's editor and not done in game with stars.
- Records are updated (This means the career home run record now belongs to Barry Bonds for instance, as well as other records belonging to rightful owners. Some team records I was unable to do because there was no way to detirmine which record belonged to which teams for the ties. But for the most part records are updated!)
-All hidden batting stances/pitching styles have been included for rightful players as well as updated stances for players where needed.
- Angels, Astros, and A's players have updated cyberfaces.(I'd reccommend downloading most of the cyberface mods on here as I have most downloaded and my roster has the players set to those faces so if you don't it's possible the player could show up totally different for you than it does for me.)
- Contracts have been updated.
Still to come for later versions at later date:
-Minor leaguers for all teams.
-2013 schedule imported into Roster.
- Double A and Single A managers
- Ratings done for all players through all systems.
-2012 stats for all players, as well as career stats for all the converted fake players.
-Updated cyberfaces for generic cyberfaces for players on all other teams.
Special thanks goes out to Wudl for his calculator in which I used for input on some players or when I was having trouble detirmining ratings here and there and to the community for help with issues with different parts of roster. Another special thanks to the creator of Reditor Vlad for without Reditor alot of this would not be possible!
To put Roster in game locate your MLB 2k12 folder And place the roster in the saved game section, an alternate way is to load Ty's editor and where you can load a roster, drag the UltimateRoster2013.ROS file into there and Voila!