About This File
Included are the 2015 Home and Away set of all associated uniforms, as well as team logos for the San Diego Padres, and a colorlist that corresponds to team color changes for these uniforms. It is recommended that you back up all your changes as well as exporting your original colors for all of the Padres uniform slots using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB 2K12.
1) In this mod series are 8 files that can be MANUALLY EXTRACTED TO YOUR MLB 2K12 FOLDER. They will overwrite the following:
Your MLB 2K12 directory can be (if you have an x64 version of Windows) either in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mlb 2k12
2) There is also a padres_colorlist.txt file that you should IMPORT TO YOUR ROSTER using the MLB 2K12 Roster Editor (Roster Editor is included with this mod)
HOW TO IMPORT THE COLORLIST.TXT FILE:
1) Load up your roster/franchise/career mode using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB 2K12
2) Go to Uniforms, click Import and select the text file.
3) It will notify you when the changes have imported successfully.
Once all of these procedures are done, you can run MLB 2K12 and begin playing.
What's New in Version 1.3 See changelog
- Includes 2015 Spring Training Uniforms
- Recolored hat and logos
- Retextured fonts