Welcome to the MVP NCAA Baseball total conversion mod. This project was created by rroy0824 and bctrackboi11. This mod contains the following:
- 124 NCAA teams complete with full 2x uniform sets, logos, and "rosters".
- 23 custom NCAA stadiums, a group of generic stadiums, and a group of MLB/MILB stadiums that host NCAA games.
- Aluminum bats.
- Full frontend and background updates and an ESPN overlay/audio.
*Note: This mod is for play now and exhibition mode only. You will not be able to play a full dynasty with all 124 teams due to limitations in the game.
Credit for help goes out to Homer, Jim825, grmrpr1313, and dennisjames71.
How to Install
- After you have downloaded the "MVP_NCAA.7z" file, double-click to open it.
- Extract the contents of the MVP_NCAA.7z file into a folder.
- Double-click the "explodeme.exe' file.
- Select the folder that contains a CLEAN (meaning no mods installed) copy of MVP Baseball 2005 and click "Extract".
Note: A CLEAN copy is a fresh install or non-modded install of the game with EA's patches installed (see below).
- Allow the program to extract all of the new content. If the installer asks for your permission to overwrite files, select "Yes to All"
- When installation is complete, start the game and play the new MVP NCAA Baseball mod!
1) It is recommended that you install MVP NCAA Baseball over a clean install of MVP Baseball 2005 with at least up to Patch #2.
2) To be able to access all of the uniforms, it will be necessary for you to install a Profile that unlocks all classic uniforms and stadiums.
3) Make sure to turn off the "Cooperstown Effect" to be able to play with all the stadiums.