Kccitystar's O-Edit Creations...

Kccitystar

Kccitystar,

You have earned a "Star" in my book without any asterisk.

Thanks for everything you have done to make my enjoyment of this game so much better.

I wish you the very best of everything because I believe you deserve it.

Thanks again for the endless hours of unselfishness and magnificient quality you have given so many of us.

Thanks,

Don

well said!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think it sounds like whining then you have every right to say so, espeically b/c to me it sounds like a bunch of whining too......

Message Board Nazis? What have you done for the game? What you ignorant people need to understand is that this is the internet. An internet message board. You whiney bastards asked KC for an explanation and he gave you one. If you think that life is a whiney excuse you will get nowhere. Maybe if you had a life you would understand. It is whiney turds like these that are ruining this site before our eyes. Sorry if it sonds like an overreaction but I needed to vent. I strongly disagree with people who have that type of attitude here.

Thanks Winnie. Some people on here just need to get over themselves and how important they think they are.

Once you realize that a message board is not life maybe you will understand. What KC is doing has nothing to do with gaining attention like you think :wink:

CaptainSpooge, don't respond anymore, it will keep the fighting out. and i will shut up and stop playing around 2.

speaking of KC, his little bro just made a pretty sweet movie, it is called signature home runs, it is worth while if you ask me, especially since it was done by a kid.

Message Board Nazis? What have you done for the game? What you ignorant people need to understand is that this is the internet. An internet message board. You whiney [naughty word] asked KC for an explanation and he gave you one. If you think that life is a whiney excuse you will get nowhere. Maybe if you had a life you would understand. It is whiney turds like these that are ruining this site before our eyes. Sorry if it sonds like an overreaction but I needed to vent. I strongly disagree with people who have that type of attitude here.

Look, KC can retire for whatever reasons he wants, however we are allowed and have the right to have an opinion on what he types here irregardless of who he is or what he has done. Just b/c he's KC doesn't mean noone can come on here and question his motives or his explanation.....I'm far from ignorant Tribe, I repsect KC's descicion to retire he has done alotfor the boards, however if myself or anyother poster feels that his explantion was whiny(talking about PM's he gets for requests ect ect) then we have the right to voice that opinion.....

can we stop this right here or would someone like to be puffed up with pride and get the last word in. With that, I leave. I won't even be checking this again. You guys, please, if you wanna continue this, take it to the private messages. Have a good day, Mo. :( :|

Look, KC can retire for whatever reasons he wants, however we are allowed and have the right to have an opinion on what he types here irregardless of who he is or what he has done. Just b/c he's KC doesn't mean noone can come on here and question his motives or his explanation.....I'm far from ignorant Tribe, I repsect KC's descicion to retire he has done alotfor the boards, however if myself or anyother poster feels that his explantion was whiny(talking about PM's he gets for requests ect ect) then we have the right to voice that opinion.....

Yes, you have the right to your opinion, but that doesn't mean you always have to voice it. Discretion is the better part of valor sometimes, and I think a lot of people here forget that. Remember, opinions are like a$$holes: everybody has them, and they're usually full of ****.

Yes, you have the right to your opinion, but that doesn't mean you always have to voice it. Discretion is the better part of valor sometimes, and I think a lot of people here forget that. Remember, opinions are like a$$holes: everybody has them, and they're usually full of [naughty word].

Wow, thanks for the little saying Moser. Then again you just voiced your OPINION on whether or not I should have voiced MINE. I will voice my opinion whenever and whereever I want, irregardless of who it's towards. It's KC, not God and I refuse to give a uniform modder some sort of special treatment

Archived