CLEAN Turner Field Thread

Dan

i think part of the problem is the screens look to be taken on a lower end system, sure they look better on a better vid card.

wacko - i agree with a twist. girlfights are HOT! boyfights such as these are not.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think part of the problem is the screens look to be taken on a lower end system, sure they look better on a better vid card.

wacko - i agree with a twist. girlfights are HOT! boyfights such as these are not.

RAM, the only thing I can ask you is...

WHO'S BAD

pic05.jpg

nope... cant get a point... too bad my gpa is higher than your age huh?

Learn how to act like a mature kid before someone who actually goes to a worthwhile kid slaps your unnecessarily uppity *** down to where it belongs. I've sleptwalk through better schools than you'll ever think about, so grow up and learn how to act around others.

Good luck Dan, don't let the jerks get you down.

I'm doing this on a 4-year-old Dell Inspiron 4100 laptop... not very good

but reasonable (I might get a new desktop in the fall). Here is my system info:

Microsoft Windows XP SP2 2002 Edition

Intel Pentium III

Mobile CPU 1133MHz

1.13 GHz, 256 MB of RAM

Mobility Radeon Video card if it even is a video card :oops:

I know, it sucks. I will try to work on the quality of the ads, though.

I'm doing this on a 4-year-old Dell Inspiron 4100 laptop... not very good

but reasonable (I might get a new desktop in the fall). Here is my system info:

Microsoft Windows XP SP2 2002 Edition

Intel Pentium III

Mobile CPU 1133MHz

1.13 GHz, 256 MB of RAM

Mobility Radeon Video card if it even is a video card :oops:

I know, it sucks. I will try to work on the quality of the ads, though.

For the screenshots, do you want to send it to someone who has a higher-end system?

Ok, I'm glad to see that the fighting has seemed to die down in this thread. I think BaseballheadDan just didn't want the same thing to happen in here as it did in the other thread. That's why he asked that you don't refer to the other one.

Let's just support him in his work of Turner Field and try to help him out if he has any questions about anything. That's the only attitude to have with any modder in here. Remember, there are no timetables for these mods to be released. They are uploaded only after the modder is fully satified with his work.

Good luck BBHD.

For the screenshots, do you want to send it to someone who has a higher-end system?

Hmmm... that might work. I know I sound really dumb saying this, but I don't know what the heck a BETA is and I don't know how to even create one. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ! Don't answer that question here, just PM me if you want.

Hmmm... that might work. I know I sound really dumb saying this, but I don't know what the heck a BETA is and I don't know how to even create one. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ! Don't answer that question here, just PM me if you want.

A BETA is what you are doing right now BBHD. It's an unfinished version of your work. You are working on your stadium, testing things out, but it's still not done yet.

Yeah, a beta release would be great. That way any critiquing would be fair.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing other modders lurking around this thread attempting to help out BBHD by submitting some hi-res ads or other textures that could be used here. I'm assuming he is new at this and could use our help.

lots of the ads are like created -ot from pics so if you ca- post a-y up-to-date pics of the TED I'll try to use them. -ow I'm -ot sayi-g that the scree-s I posted are just copy a-d pasti-g, -ut I'm tryi-g to make the ads as up-to-date as possi-le.

what the heck happened to your keyboard.

o- the fritz.

dude those logos rock! do whatever you wa-t I'll take them all.

so why do ads "disappear"? like if I use a score-oard vertex set o- the wall it does-'t show up. why does that happe-?

i'm pretty sure it has to do with the angle that you're moving the object to.... if i remember correctly an object that faces homeplate from RF, couldn't be displayed properly if facing homeplate from LF...

it's been a while since i've oedited though...things might be different now

o- the fritz.

dude those logos rock! do whatever you wa-t I'll take them all.

so why do ads "disappear"? like if I use a score-oard vertex set o- the wall it does-'t show up. why does that happe-?

have a look at the last couple of pages of the Fenway mod thread, this is mentioned in there

ok this is great ! this is now a positive thread, this is what the site is meant to be about guys. total difference from the last one. one bad apple spoils the bunch.

dan, yes maybe send your in progress file to someone here like poisonmaddux, this way he can post some quality screens for you. he seems to have a level head on him, and doesn't have the "mouthpiece syndrome".

only reason i recommend this BTW is because when jamcadbury was showing screens of TBIA, his were in low res as well. didn't do the stadium justice at all. in fact his oedit of tbia came out very nice.

Archived