Batting Music Audio

udstephen

I'm working on a package to go with iansimcox's In Game Audio Converter. This way the music files, which will be 8 seconds long, will be enough for the different audio takes in the game. They'll all be converted to.asf format, that way, you don't have to do the work. Although you will be at the mercy of which songs I choose. I want to hear some opinions and song ideas

I actually take the mp3's and use Audacity which is an audio editing program. I take whichever part I like, make it 8 seconds, tinker with it and then export it as an mp3. After that you use the ditty importer to turn it into an .asf file

I have the same program but I can't figure out how to fade the song at the end. You guys are talking about the walk up dittys here correct?

I saw this thread and can not find the one that was posted a couple days ago with multiple people working on it. They were asking about Rock, Hip Hop, Raggai, Country batterbwakups the list covered them all.

Do everyone a favor and make it install friendily, maybe a batch file.

I have the same program but I can't figure out how to fade the song at the end. You guys are talking about the walk up dittys here correct?

I saw this thread and can not find the one that was posted a couple days ago with multiple people working on it. They were asking about Rock, Hip Hop, Raggai, Country batterbwakups the list covered them all.

Do everyone a favor and make it install friendily, maybe a batch file.

click on the link on my second post. there's the thread where we were talking about songs batters walk up to.

udstephen, please, no cussing, and please upload a packed of songs that we can install. how about some techno, and how about you provide a list of songs you were thinking about, just to give us a hint of what you are into. i just want to make sure you're not into some kinda crazy rock like the makers of the game when they added these songs from the get go. they're nuts.

one more thing, and this is very important...make sure that all usuable sections are free of any profane language...thanks.

How is this important?

And if this is what I'm thinking it is, then someone is already working on one. The thread is here.

Archived