A's Fantasy Uni (WIP) *Uni guys, need some help*

Deathnotronic

What's up guys, I finally got everything figured out on how to use nFSH tools and everything (only took about 5 hours, lol). Anyways, the problem I am running into, is the fact that even though all of my players are wearing the same exact jersey, only the RF is the one that has the pants. Are the others players pants located somewhere else? Since I know that you have to make 3 different jerseys for everything to work right.

Anyways, here are the screen shots so you can see what I'm talking about. And yes, I know I need to toy around with the coloring so it'll match the numbers and names on the jersey, and have to change the shoes, and stuff as well. It was just something I tried throwing together real fast, just to get the hang of everything. And if I can figure it out, I'll probably start making some more "Fantasy" uni's for the members if they'd like.

http://www.geocities.com/jrville00/mvp2005_10.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jrville00/mvp2005_8.jpg

Yah, I wasn't sure how everything was going to match up, so I went ahead and got the bigger part done first. This is how I want the Uni's to look.

Belt to be green

Socks to be green

Shoes to be black

Hat to be black with black bill

Undershirt to be green w/out the elephant on there

I think if I can get all that done, then it'll look pretty sharp

its cool that you are trying to learn how to mod...no offense but that thing is OOOGLY! :lol:

Hey man, no offense taken, I wasn't to happy with the way it turned out either. LoL. But I guess that's how everyone's, well at least most peoples start out with. I'm thinking about taking out the pinstripes in the jersey and pants, because I just realized it looks like they are wearing a butt hugging suit. LoL. And also, thanks for the props on learning how to mod.

-CBK

I'm guessing you haven't changed all 4 pants bmps?

Ya know, I didn't even think about it. All I changed was the pants that go all the way down. Not the catchers pants, or the ones that only come down halfway. Thank you for saying that, and making me look to see how dumb I am. LoL.

-CBK

Archived