The Official MVPSavReader Thread

Trues

Anyone having any luck finding photos to use in this program of minor league players, more specifically Felix Hernandez? Im having zero luck finding any usable photos for Felix, just hoping someone has had some luck with him in specific, or atleast a web site that has minor leagues in general.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone having any luck finding photos to use in this program of minor league players, more specifically Felix Hernandez? Im having zero luck finding any usable photos for Felix, just hoping someone has had some luck with him in specific, or atleast a web site that has minor leagues in general.

Same problem here. I can't find minor leaguers at all. Perhaps we could try to contact Hory, since he must have a source for his Total Portraits Sets.

I'm having trouble viewing the MLB.html file (v1.9.0, Local output) with Firefox. It shows up fine with IE. The formatting on my end is kind of screwy. Is it something I might be doing wrong or is anyone else experiencing this?

On a side note, can anyone point me in the direction of v1.8.5 that I can reinstall until I figure out what I'm doing wrong with 1.9.0?

Thanks!

I'd like to report that version 1.90 is working with an Owner Mode PS2 save! Yes!

Now, a question. Maybe a dumb question. I'm now on October 7 or 8th, three games into the first round of playoffs (my Cubs won the wild card and are playing Dodgers). I want to generate a page (one page if possible) that lists the basic hitting stats for all my players as of the end of the season.

At this point, even if I put in October 3, 2005 for the Date parameters at the top of the MVPSaveReader program, I'm still getting a statistics page that tells me how the Cubs are doing in the playoffs. Not the season stats I want.

Any way to get what I want? Or do I have to do 25 separate player pages? Because when I do individual player pages, I DO get the season stats. But on a Team Stats page, I get playoff figures only.

Also, the same error occurs that I've seen mentioned elsewhere. The program is listing the "2005" stats as "2004" and listing the playoff stats as "2005" stats.

For some reason version 1.9.0 gives a Runtime Error (13) when trying to import the .sav file for a dynasty. Does anyone have a solution for this? It's for a friend who is really starting to get frustrated with the program...

OK guys, I have successfully downloaded the SavReader, done everything correctly, but where did the player and team pages that I created go?

Thanks in advance for a speedy response!

Team Pages - Rosters Folder

Player Pages - Players Folder

I'd like to report that version 1.90 is working with an Owner Mode PS2 save! Yes!

Now, a question. Maybe a dumb question. I'm now on October 7 or 8th, three games into the first round of playoffs (my Cubs won the wild card and are playing Dodgers). I want to generate a page (one page if possible) that lists the basic hitting stats for all my players as of the end of the season.

At this point, even if I put in October 3, 2005 for the Date parameters at the top of the MVPSaveReader program, I'm still getting a statistics page that tells me how the Cubs are doing in the playoffs. Not the season stats I want.

Any way to get what I want? Or do I have to do 25 separate player pages? Because when I do individual player pages, I DO get the season stats. But on a Team Stats page, I get playoff figures only..

Has anyone been able to pull up team stats after you started the playoffs?

thanks

OK so I've got the page generating complete, really like the results,

except the place where the pictures and logo are are red X's of doom.

And I've reconfigured the setting to have it when I click "server" output to send it to my geocities account. But when I generate pages, there's nothing there.

Please help! I'm confused! :wall:

Could someone send me their INI file.

For some reason, this is all I get when I open mine:

[Vars]

Cleanup=Y

Debug=NO

There is nothing else...so I cannot change the output for the webpages.

Is there something I am missing?

my email is "pigpen81@cox.net"

BTW, awesome program.

And I've reconfigured the setting to have it when I click "server" output to send it to my geocities account. But when I generate pages, there's nothing there.

The program doesn't send the files to your server. You have to do that yourself. Check out the folders in your MVPSavReader directory. The files are there and ready to be uploaded.

As for your pictures, you have to download them and name them "LastName_FirstName.jpg". Otherwise they won't work either...

Could someone send me their INI file.

For some reason, this is all I get when I open mine:

[Vars]

Cleanup=Y

Debug=NO

There is nothing else...so I cannot change the output for the webpages.

Is there something I am missing?

my email is "pigpen81@cox.net"

BTW, awesome program.

You set the directories from inside the program now. From the menu, go to file. Hope this helps.

I've been getting a runtime error #3012

object "tempSQLLG" already exists...I have figured out that this error only happens when I try to create the league leaders page.

Any ideas or help in fixing this error...Thanks in advance

PS I've even tried rerouting the pages to a different location

EDIT: I've also noticed that the stats don't add up correctly (not all appear in the correct teams)

For example, I had simmed a season to check out this great mod.

Using the Red Sox as an example, they had finished all games, so you would figured their game starts by pitchers would equal 162.

But, no. It equaled 134 (missing 28 stats). Those 28 stats were from David Wells (who was released and in the FA pool) So, it doesn't calculate players who were on a team but are now in FA.

Note: I think this also occurs w/ players being trade from one league to the other (AL to NL, or even different minor leagues) They either add the players stats from his previous team to his current team or don't add them at all.

Other this tweak for Version 1.95, this mod is one of best out there.

Thanks for the great work

Hey guys.. I was trying to install this and I think I got the first part ( the MVPSavRe.ini. )

But I dunt get the import stuff... I don't see any "testpcd.sav" in my savreader folder.. Help? Or am I not getting how this works? Thanks

Archived