What does this say? Re: Waterfront Park W.I.P.

MarkB

As some of you may know, I'm working on creating Waterfront Park, the home of the Trenton Thunder.

I'm having some, OK, a lot, of trouble reading an advertisement on the field and am hoping some of you can make out what it says or know it from past experience.

maguire2gn.png

It's the "Maguire Automotive Group" sign at the back right. I've obviously got the top section, but I have no idea what the bottom says, the yellow section. I think the first thing might be a Nissan logo, but I'm not sure. I've tried zooming into it, but that doesn't help any either. Their website wasn't much help.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok it's WINDSOR NISSAN then it might be MADLINE CHEVORLET then SATURN OF ALLENTOWN (I was reading this between the players so it could be a saturn in some other town). madline chevorlet might be something else but it starts with mad. Cheers.

It says Maguire Chevrolet in the middle.

I'm currently sitting about a mile from the stadium...used to work there, but not since 1998. Signs have changed since then.

It says Saturn of Bordentown on the right. Bordentown is where I live.

If you want me to go over there and take super high res shots I can. I work 2 blocks from there

sweet mother of god, yes!!!!!!! I see many games at waterfront as it's 10 minutes away and less money than a MLB ticket. Can't wait!

I'm currently sitting about a mile from the stadium...used to work there, but not since 1998. Signs have changed since then

Geez, how many people live right next to Waterfront Park?!?

Wow, those pictures helped a lot! Excellent.

BBHD - thanks, man!

Jewgrass - I might take you up on that. :D

TT, five, sixto - thanks, guys!

I hope I can do it justice. :) (If I can find a way to put of a hell of a lot more ads into the stadium, that is. ;))

Don't get me started on OEdit. ;)

I tried it at the beginning, but I gave up. I'm doing strictly visual changes just now (ads, walls etc.), then, when all that is done, I'll be moving onto OEdit. Depending on how good the 1st version is, I might release that. Not too sure yet.

What I am saying is to like cluster the ads togeter, then you can just treat it like one big ad and make it larger. Put them next to each other accordinly, you will have to do that later if you want those huge walls of ads

Just for anyone who wants an update:

snap0135eu.png

I don't think I'm done with the signs under the Reedman advertisement, but it's a start. :)

On second thoughts, that Budweiser ad could probably do with being touched up as well.

Archived