Rogers Centre, the Third Attempt

rdsk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well.. we got about 5 guys who could potentially be on the block by JP is denying many of them

Definitely:

Hinske

Hudson

Rumored to be (denied by JP):

Lilly

Batista

Speier

JP is the man. He hails from Worcester, a neighboring city. He coached basketball at Saint Peter Marion High School, where about 20 people I know either went or go to. He's a cool guy.

I doubt they'll move him as he's a fan favorite and has great defence along with a decent bat.. he just needs to work on his mechanics in that.. rumor has it that Hinske is imminant to move the latest says that a trade to the Brewers is near which would send starter Victor Santos to the Jays and a minor league not named yet

I'd really like to release the Rogers Centre mod as it looks and plays nicely. One problem is that I can't find a decent picture of the tigergaming.net ad in the right OF for the life of me. I know it's near impossible to duplicate the real thing at all levels but most people would consider having 'real' ads a minimum requirement.

What I might do is release what I have now as version 0.9 beta kind of thing and get the people to test it out and at the same time maybe add their inputs.

IF you can get a nice shot of that tigergaming ad, you would be provinding the last missing piece in this mod so post them here if you have them!

I'd really like to release the Rogers Centre mod as it looks and plays nicely. One problem is that I can't find a decent picture of the tigergaming.net ad in the right OF for the life of me. I know it's near impossible to duplicate the real thing at all levels but most people would consider having 'real' ads a minimum requirement.

What I might do is release what I have now as version 0.9 beta kind of thing and get the people to test it out and at the same time maybe add their inputs.

IF you can get a nice shot of that tigergaming ad, you would be provinding the last missing piece in this mod so post them here if you have them!

rdsk here's the banner from the official website. I hope this helps!

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c1header7jo.jpg

15-2 fer the JAYS.....sup with that? That's 3 wins in a row, and only 5 gamez back of the sox's. I know the Jays don't do the Canadian Jersey thing anymore on Canada day, but could they at least where a patch on the sleeve or on the hats?

RDSK is the man! Can we have the RC update now....please! I'll buy you a Tim Horton's Coffee the next time out in T.O :lol:

Here's a great wallpaper if you're a fan of Reed and Fenway

MACK108070123_1024x768.jpg

Archived