Rogers Centre, the Third Attempt

rdsk

lol bill u just know the jays are better than ur team (whoever it is), ur just jealous, cuz we're better than u. :lmao:

and you know what team im rooting for because? im sure it becomes tiresome to the modder when people are asking him every 5 minutes if the mod is done.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you know it will **** people off, then why post it :duh:, why can't you guys just PM rdsk? :shrug: There's a thought

I think trying to decipher what the heck that said pissed me off the most.

Can't we all just get along..leave the guy to finish this mod off....we all know he's pretty much done and just working on the tigergameing ad..so just chillax people. Good things come to those who wait. Go Jays Go!!...Doc for Cy Young!!.

I just uploaded the test version as mentioned a few days ago.

It is significantly more like the real thing compared to the default EA Skydome but still unfinished.

I hope you like it, and add any issues and suggestions here.

i noe this will **** sum ppl off, but still...do u noe round when ull b done rdsk?...

where is it??? i dont c it uploaded any where..any body know where to download it?..its not in the stadium section

Seriously bro, pick up a dictionary. Forget playing games.

Hey Cartersyard, why don't you leave the guy alone..maybe he's an immigrant or something. Arn't you a moderator?, so your job shouldn't be to correct people with their grammer or english. And aren't you suppose to be busy with your life and your gf?:)...maybe you should get back to that instead of making fun of people..alright bud?:)

Hey Cartersyard, why don't you leave the guy alone..maybe he's an immigrant or something. Arn't you a moderator?, so your job shouldn't be to correct people with their grammer or english. And aren't you suppose to be busy with your life and your gf?:)...maybe you should get back to that instead of making fun of people..alright bud?:)

If you have a problem with him you should PM him. Cartersyard is a good guy and I know he didn't mean any harm.

Okay, firstly, im not an immigrant. Buddy, I just type in MSN lingo because it saves time. I'm sorry if it offended you because you're an expert at the English language. Would you like to come over and personally give me specialized tutorials? I'm sure my English teachers from the past who have all awarded me exceptional marks (90% +)in their courses would be extremely surprised. If you have any other comments cartersyard, I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Archived