Rogers Centre, the Third Attempt

rdsk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if Im wrong but doesn't the crowd fluctuate in dynasty mode depending on how well your are doing?

rdsk removing the 500 level crowds should look better. Post a screenshot of this if you can.

thanks for all your hard work.

Does anyone have a decent shot of the HR challenge box? One I am working with is from the Opening Day and is kinda too small and blurry.

Sorry, rdsk but that's probably the same pic I have. If you want though, I can create a cleaner image of it for you. Just let me know.

The game crashes when I try to use it, and does the error report thing. The loading screen shows up, then it just goes black and to the desktop.
have u dowloaded any cyberfaces? that could be the problem.

Didn't get a chance to work on it since the last screenshot, but I'll be putting in some good hours tonight. I wanna touch up the home run challenge box and get the H/R/E counter placed somewhere.

you know why I told you the car is on the left.. I did some research and it seems on a monthly basis they alternate between the two cars.. this month they have this one but last month they had a blue Chevrolet Cobalt and the car was on the opposite side of the display.. anyway the ad looks very good

the H/R/E thing is on the jumbotron and along the fascade of the 3rd deck

This may be a longshot, but is there any way to add the heads and bodies of the pitchers in the bullpen a bit above the outfield fence? I think that would be tremendous, but I'm not sure how possible.

The demo version is terrific. Way to go! After Jogar finishes up his set, I believe I'm going to start a dynasty with these guys.

I guess he's busy lately.. I'm waiting for this and jogar jays face set before starting my dynasty

Man, all these faces coming out gives me hopes of an A's cyberface revamp, a team I've really wanted to start a dynasty with but I can't stand looking at those silly faces.

I am inspired!!! Jays squeeze out a win in the bottom of the 18th against the Angels for the series sweep!!!!! Watch for a final release real soon, likely including both day and night versions. I call it the Midnight Thriller Edition!!!

you know why I told you the car is on the left.. I did some research and it seems on a monthly basis they alternate between the two cars.. this month they have this one but last month they had a blue Chevrolet Cobalt and the car was on the opposite side of the display.. anyway the ad looks very good

Yeah I was confused too, before realizing that. It's kinda hard trying to do the mod using only the pictures available on the web. But it's my fault for being too lazy to go down to the stadium and take the shots myself.

This may be a longshot, but is there any way to add the heads and bodies of the pitchers in the bullpen a bit above the outfield fence? I think that would be tremendous, but I'm not sure how possible.

I think that would be too hard to do without looking weird, nice suggestion though.

Day version 1.0 is done pretty much and will be released today.

TODAY! Boy, the jay mods keep getting better! first, Jogar's cyberfaces, your RC update,also Khinske's cyberfaces and then cybernetics roster updates!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived