MLB Fantasy overlays

torement

i have made a few more changes to the d-backs all of those purple bars are now purple and teal that fade into together Update: the jays isn't coming together as quick as i hoped it's hard to find decent logos so i'm having to create some by hand hopefully it will be done tonight though

I will do the BOsox after i do the padres

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea the logo on the overlay bar isnt actually that scrunched it's just the photo

i'll put a bigger photo up in a few minutes as for everything else you mentioned i will try but like i said in an earlier post it's hard to find logo's for the jays that are high pixels and the logo on the pitch sel. im increasing the size of it right now those pic were just starters i have to do four different pitch sel one with 2 pitches one with 3 and so on so i have to start out with a small logo until i get them all done to see what size will fit with all 5 pitch slots taken

I would suggest you to go Team by Team, many here are not really patient to use the creation made by modders. I know you already have a long list of request, but can you put the Nationals on that list too! Thanks Torement! :-)

ok here is my first screenshot of the padres overlay i used Espn's style but this is just in test phase i could change it i also decided to use the padres old style and colors which could also be changed it all depends on how it all looks together

padresoverlay1.jpg

ok here are a couple of screenshot now the stamina meter and the player rating meter's are no longer orange and blue didnt notice i had forgotten to change them until i took the screenshot so they are now the same color as the other stuff

padresoverlay2.jpg

pause.jpg

Archived