Yankees redsox rivalry v1

1927yankee

Someone requested a mod of famous yankees sox teams so moments like tyhe boone wealk of hr in 2003 could be recreated. Well imworking on the 2003 yankees and sox.Anyway if this is a succes and a hit wat yankees sox teams should i do next 1978 is tken any other famous years in the rivalry.please post ur opinion on this mod.

PS

I need help changing team names

when you are in the game click "print screen" on your keyboard (it's on the top right), then minimize the game with alt+tab. go to paint and click paste. your screenshot should be pasted on paint now. finally, file, save-as a .jpg so that it is smaller in bytes. maximize mvp to take more screens, paste them, and save them.

use the print screen key.

find the key left of "scroll lock" key which is on top of "home,end,insert..."

press the print screen key when you wanna take a pic of the screen-->go to paint or photoshop or any image editing software-->Edit-->paste-->Et voila :mrgreen:

i know im doing 2003 yankees. lahman wont work on my comp so people who dl will have to import themsleves. Does lahman import attributes too?

PS srry bout the spam i looked on page 1 after i posted and it didnt showe so i tried again and posted more now i know to look on page 2. sorry

i know im doing 2003 yankees. lahman wont work on my comp so people who dl will have to import themsleves. Does lahman import attributes too?

PS srry bout the spam i looked on page 1 after i posted and it didnt showe so i tried again and posted more now i know to look on page 2. sorry

Why won't it work?

Yes, it does import attributes.

Archived