Yankees Tanyon Sturtze Cyberface 2005 version

baseballfans

ill give u a tip: try to sculpt his face around his nose. If u get the noise perfectly the same as the pic, all else follows. and u should try to learn oedit to move around the vertexes and make his headshape exact. i always use oedit. good luck!

Thanks JoltinJoeCarter U been a big supporter of me. I was under impression I need my eyes checked. Cause I have 2 well respected active NBALIVE face modder say it look like Sturtze. As for LONG SLEEVES that is 2004 version so that will be interest mod to put it on pitchers for this year.

jogar84 I really tried 0edit is way too hard to connect the dots especially the eyes I get too many fail attempt with EYEball on top of forehead with 4 eyes.

I don't know what to do unless U have solution.

Thanks JoltinJoeCarter U been a big supporter of me. I was under impression I need my eyes checked. Cause I have 2 well respected active NBALIVE face modder say it look like Sturtze. As for LONG SLEEVES that is 2004 version so that will be interest mod to put it on pitchers for this year.

jogar84 I really tried 0edit is way too hard to connect the dots especially the eyes I get too many fail attempt with EYEball on top of forehead with 4 eyes.

I don't know what to do unless U have solution.

your off to a good start. FYI, the eyeballs buggin out in oedit is normal. Use to the UV Map editor to line up the nose with the model. You can select alot of points at once if u read my tutorial and then move them around so they fit correctly.

Archived