Devil Rays Cyberface Preview

Kriegz

I got a little bored with Tropicana, so my quick hiatus will be doing this mod for a week or 2. Me and Zach will be tag-teaming this mod, the top section of the preview is mine and the bottom 5 is his. These are not completely done because I know I will go back and tweak them more

preview0yf.png

And here is the OEdit pic of the Brazelton face that I am so proud of :)

preview3ne.png

Feast your eyes and enjoy and comment please, thanks, critiqes are welcome

It is official, your name is now changed to RayTime. :lol:

Just joshing, keep up your good work.

YA lol, I like the Rays maybe my second fav or 3rd but I want to start a dynasty w/ them one of these days so I figured I'd fix 'em up :lol:

can you add jeff niemann (vasalia oaks) and wade townsend?

they are former rice university pitchers who were drafted by the rays in 04 and 05.

there is a niemann face on the site but its for mvp04.

and do you think there is a way to write a script or batch file that can edit the face numbers in the rosters? i think that is the biggest pain about installing cyberfaces is changing the face number though mvpedit: so tedious! thanks guys. and that dewon face looks stunning! :hail:

Thats for the compliments

I doubt that that type of installer is possible or if it was it would be really confusing, so I won't have that type of installer but it WILL have a batch installer file so all you have to do manually is edit the number

About Niemann, I was thinking of expanding the set to include a Niemann, Cantu, and Fossum, but not Townsend simply because he isn't in the ultimate rosters so I wouldn't really use it much myself

Hendrickson is next on my list my friend

I am for now just doing the DRays and then getting back to work on Tropicana

After that is done, who knows, I may do a few more teams, Royals especially need one or some Indians players, Blue Jays as well

Archived