Florida Marlins cyberface set preview

jogar84

Which cyberface pack should be done next?  

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• Tigers
    • Mets
    • Twins (set 2)
    • Mariners
    • Reds
    • A's

These and your other cybers are great. I voted for the Mets next...many of the current players (Reyes, Floyd, Wright, Cameron, Doug M., etc.) could use new cyber faces, while I would love to have faces for Woodward, Heilman, Castro, Royce Ring, Lastings Milledge, and Phillip Humber.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these look great jogar but encarnacion seems to have somewhat crooked eyes in the SS.

thanks bill and others, (I seem to have taken his screenshot at bad timing so his eyes look like that)

it looks like the Mets will get a facepack if things dont change.

great job on the d train and delgado. delgados looks alot klike a face shot of him!!

thanks man. As for the next face set- it could be a team that DESPERATELY needs faces for its players- seems like the Tigers are a perfect candidate.

BTW, Detroit vs. Toronto vs. NY Mets- who needs faces more?

Toronto - why? - no greg zaun, aaron hill, towers, russ adams, these guys are everyday players! no towers, chacin, there is a rios one out there but err.....

anyways who else? dave bush & DID YOU SEE HOW HIDEOUS VERNON WELLS IS THANKS TO EA, SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME NOW :mad:

and also, lots of jays fans on this site, think about the downloads, think about the children!!

anyways i hope you can do atleast 1 or 2 or more of jays. u already did menechino, thats one of my favourites! thanks.

Toronto - why? - no greg zaun, aaron hill, towers, russ adams, these guys are everyday players! no towers, chacin, there is a rios one out there but err.....

anyways who else? dave bush & DID YOU SEE HOW HIDEOUS VERNON WELLS IS THANKS TO EA, SOMEBODY JUST SHOOT ME NOW :mad:

and also, lots of jays fans on this site, think about the downloads, think about the children!!

anyways i hope you can do atleast 1 or 2 or more of jays. u already did menechino, thats one of my favourites! thanks.

cool man, good point. I also did a version 2 of Menechino, fixed his skin tone from real green-looking to a normal flesh look.

just a tip...see the delgado face? I can tell you used a pic where he is smiling. It's hard to find a picture of him not smiling, but try to use his lips from the stock EA face...his lips are kinda big on your version. Also, try using the Clone tool with a brush size of 13 or lower...delgado3zr.jpg

to remove the wrinkles on the players' cheeks due to the smiling face...

untitled12jg.jpg

Cheers!

-KC

The patch tool is another good tool to use to fix up little things like the smiling wrinkles. You may want to do it on Cabrera too, as it takes all of about 2 seconds.

thanks for the tip, i kinda like their smiling expressions so I'll keep them in my game but change it for the release.

The patch tool is another good tool to use to fix up little things like the smiling wrinkles. You may want to do it on Cabrera too, as it takes all of about 2 seconds.

Damn, I learn something new every day. I don't know how to use the patch tool but I know the clone tool works miracles also... :doh:

Archived