BBF9 Rosters Thread

basballfanatik9

Hello guys,

Cami02 gave me permission to edit his rosters, so that's what I'll be doing.

I am editing lots of things, from player attributes to batting stances.

Also fixing some roster updates.

I would like to give special thanks to Cami02 for allowing me to do this.

Please put in your thoughts about these rosters.

Sincerely,

BBF9

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using your rosters for one of my dynastys and there pretty good. :)

Thanks for the comment, I just released a new version with the latest trades, by on the lookout for it.

I once again want to give special credit to Cami for allowing me to edit his rosters. And also to Rottz for allowing me to use his Red Soxs rosters.

Hey Fanatic I am glad to see someone picking up the torch from cami on his rosters. I am a huge Brewers fan and I am quite familiar with their whole organization. I have not seen any "fake players" in any of the games(all 4 levels) I have played. I asked cami to fix a couple racial errors on Huntsville and Nashville and he took care of that 2 rosters ago :wtg: I have a favor to ask of you for your next roster release. Both Huntsville and Nashville have made numerous player changes; releases, signings, call-ups/send-downs, etc. If you could update those two teams specifically I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for anything you can do, and keep up the good work on those rosters :hail:

Paul

Hey Fanatic I am glad to see someone picking up the torch from cami on his rosters. I am a huge Brewers fan and I am quite familiar with their whole organization. I have not seen any "fake players" in any of the games(all 4 levels) I have played. I asked cami to fix a couple racial errors on Huntsville and Nashville and he took care of that 2 rosters ago :wtg: I have a favor to ask of you for your next roster release. Both Huntsville and Nashville have made numerous player changes; releases, signings, call-ups/send-downs, etc. If you could update those two teams specifically I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for anything you can do, and keep up the good work on those rosters :hail:

Paul

Well, right now I'm in Alabama, for a big baseball tournament, but I brought my laptop with me so i can still talk to my friends. My next release may be in about a week when I get back, unless a big deal happens. But I will make these changes.

is cami02 gonna stop his rosters if so i miht use these

Not that I know of, the only real difference is that I made lots of minor league transactions, and added players, and also adjusted many batting stances, otherwise, there kinda the same. But give mines a try and let me know what you think. :wink:

Thats cool, no rush. There will obviously be a TON of transactions over the next 2 weeks leading up to the trading deadline. I just appreciate the effort you and everybody else puts into this site to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Have fun in 'Bama and take care.

i just pmed you if you wanted to use my sky as an accesory for your roster respond asap if you want to if your rosters are based of cami02s then they must be great goodluck with your rosters and tournament

Sorry but a sky would go with a stadium mod, not a roster

BBF9. Just had a chance to peruse the roster set and I have to say it is quite good. I have a lot of minor changes to add for the Mariners but the accuracy of player and team is right there.

Do you have any of the created cyberface numbers up or is it basically stock only? I have noticed most of the created Mariner faces arnt adjusted.

Archived