BBF9 Rosters Thread

basballfanatik9

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey BBF, hows it going? I havent had any problems getting them to work. Maybe you have'nt gotten that far yet, but... The whole Brewer org. needs some serious updates. Mike Adams was sent down to Nash. over a month ago. I know nobody outside of Wisconsin likes the Brew Crew but they are still in the Majors :lol: And hey, if you don't want to bother with it, I understand, just let me know so I don't keep drooling with anticipation every time you do an "update". I'm still holding out hope someone will do one of those "total org. updates" on my poor lowly Crew :doh: Anyways good job on the rest of the update and keep modding :wtg:

Paul

I am editing lots of things, from player attributes to batting stances.

I'm a big fan of Real Maina's rosters. Is he going to stop updating his? I have the latest 3.7 and it's good.

Can you say what type of attributes you are changing and what players you are changing?

I'm a big fan of the Padres and think some of the players need a bit of tweeking: Nevin, Klesko and X. Nady come to mind. X.Nady seems way underated on Power and some on contact. Klesko needs more power too. Comments?

Thanks in advance.

I dl'd your latest release and it's pretty good, much easier for us n00bs to use as opposed to more complex stuff like Shmooz's.

The Jays need a lot of work though.

Corey Coskie was on the DL for a while but he's on a rehab assignment with Syracuse.

Aaron Hill was called up to play 3rd (Alongside Hillenbrand occasionally) in for Coskie and has been playing with the Jays for a while now putting up some great rookie numbers.

As opposed to Gabe Gross, Alex Rios or Reed Johnson usually gets the start in RF.

Myers (sadly) isn't catching for the Jays right now, their back-up is Huckaby and Zaun is the starter.

Thats a few that I can see but correct me if I'm wrong I'm not positive of the details, also you might want to look at Halladay's pitches, maybe change the palmball to a knucklecurve or something. Great work so far :wtg:

Archived