BBF9 Rosters Thread

basballfanatik9

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version .9 has been released, and waiting to be validated.

Version .9

-All MLB Transactions are complete as of July 24th,2005

(Randa to SD)

(the new rookies that came up are still in AAA ex. Kyle Davies and more)

-All AAA-A teams done.

-Lots of batting and pitching stance have been adjusted

from this thread ( http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...&t=5605&start=0 )

-Most lineups have been adjusted to the real thing

Damn, how stupid can someone be? I expected better, even from you, BBF9.

If you don't edit the sections and players you have so blatantly copied from the last version of my Yankees rosters before releasing the next version of these rosters, you won't be releasing any more, at least not on this site. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

In other words, if version 1.0 of "your" rosters has any more of the data from my rosters, it will be removed. Simple enough for you? If you want to continue this discussion in private, please do, but be prepared to be made to look like the thieving little idiot you are.

Hey guys--im new here, but I'd like to comment on these rosters. I just downloaded them and they are so awesome! They are the best roster update I've ever downloaded. (I used to have MVP for xbox, jus got it for the PC)...

I just have a question, I am starting to experience lag (not online) when playing in my games. Is this due to the rosters? Because I know my PC isn't a gaming computer. Thanks for the answer.

Dude, I really do not know what you are talking about. I swear to god I didn't even use your rosters. How can I use them if you haven't released them in months.

Also, I really don't appreciate the way you are accusing me. My rosters are straight from Cami's a while back ago, because he gave me permission to do so. The only rosters that I copied were Rottz Red Sox rosters because he allowed me to.

So I'll make you look like a little thieving idiot that you are

Thieving Idiot? You better refrase that, because I wouldn't steal anything from you, because I have too much respect for you. I would at least ask for permission.

Can it be, that Version 9 = Version 8 ..... that you uploaded the wrong files ?!?

For Example -- Randa is still playing at Cincinati ... and the Files all have the same date as the ones from Version 8

Greets from Munich, Germany, home of the "OctoberFest" :wtg:

BBFK9, We need to talk about the Braves later. They could use some changes roster and ratings wise. Right now, I'm gonna go sleep because I just got of the 2nd of back to back 4 hour flights(Hawaii to LA then to ATL). So I'm all messed up time wise and stuff.

Can it be, that Version 9 = Version 8 ..... that you uploaded the wrong files ?!?

For Example -- Randa is still playing at Cincinati ... and the Files all have the same date as the ones from Version 8

I think you're right on that one. The Randa trade wasn't made yet in the latest roster set.

I am a Cubs fan and have downloaded version 9 and all seems good but that matt murton, adam greenberg and corey patterson need to placed in different levels. I f you did they would be perfect for me. Thanks for making these updates possible.

Hi baseball fanatik-

I have never modded rosters before and want to try yours. I got your version 9, and opened the DAT files. Your readme says to place these files in your MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder. For some reason, I go to my disk, in windows explorer. I have MVP Baseball 2005 and data, but no database folder.

Is this mod an update to a previous mod, or can I try to put this on my game. How do I create the database folder? Thanks.

MY BAD!! I just found it, it was under c program files easports.

I successfully did it!! I am so proud of myself!

I created a duplicate of the original database that came with my game in a file that I am calling MVP Backups.

I extracted all of baseballfanatiks DAT files into the database file and YES!! David Delucci is on the Texas Rangers!!!! Thank you so much. However, I did a check on San Diego, and I don't see Joe Randa on the SD roster- so what's the problem there?? :wtg: :wtg:

MY BAD!! I just found it, it was under c program files easports.

I successfully did it!! I am so proud of myself!

I created a duplicate of the original database that came with my game in a file that I am calling MVP Backups.

I extracted all of baseballfanatiks DAT files into the database file and YES!! David Delucci is on the Texas Rangers!!!! Thank you so much. However, I did a check on San Diego, and I don't see Joe Randa on the SD roster- so what's the problem there?? :wtg: :wtg:

Maybe if you learn how to read you can see in the above posts I cleared that out. :stupid:

I put it out how it should be said. People need to learn how to read, and don't make stupid posts.

As for the rosters, Version 1.0 will be out around 4:05 ET, which is right after the trade deadline.

Sweet, definitely downloading them!

I put it out how it should be said. People need to learn how to read, and don't make stupid posts.

Don't play moderator, not matter if it's your roster thread or not. It's not your job. Don't call people stupid just especially when they're thanking you for something! That makes you look sorely inconsiderate. Like I said, I don't care if this is your thread or not, I'll lock it up if I see you talking about people that way.

Don't play moderator, not matter if it's your roster thread or not. It's not your job. Don't call people stupid just especially when they're thanking you for something! That makes you look sorely inconsiderate. Like I said, I don't care if this is your thread or not, I'll lock it up if I see you talking about people that way.

:wtg: :hail: :wtg:

If people know how to read, then he would have been able to see what had happened. MYOB and stay out of this buddy. :roll: :roll:

Archived