BBF9 Rosters Thread

basballfanatik9

I love your roster set, haven't seen a better one since....mine :lol:

But there's a couple of things that needs to be fixed.

1: Many of the star pitchers have lost some velocity, I don't know why. Let's take Jason Schmidt for an example. He threw 97, now he is down to 94-95. He is just one of many.

2: Jason Ellison has much more speed (low 90s) and more contact. AVG .276

3: Lance Nikero has more power and contact. In 196 ABs, he has 10 HRs and is batting .276

4: Alou is batting :attention: .328 :attention:

5: Matheny neeed more power, a little less contact

That's all I remember for now....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people know how to read, then he would have been able to see what had happened. MYOB and stay out of this buddy. :roll: :roll:

Man you just don't get it. I really don't want to spell it out for you, because you're so brutally dense. So I'll put the big picture out there for yah; if I get one more PM from a new member complaining about the way they're treated in your thread, you will no longer have a thread for your precious rosters.

I hope you got the idea now.

here's a idea, why don't you (Brooklyn) stay the f*** out of BBF9's roster thread, if you actually did mods for MVP, you would know how annoying it is having people ask the same questions over and over again which have already been answered.

You've just posted in here to attempt to throw your weight around, you could've PM'd him but that wouldn't make you look as "cool" would it?

You rat on BBF9 for calling ppl stupid, then you go and call him dense.

So totally logical.

Brooklyn does mods for mvp. I don't know about you, but the amount of time put into even a .sav roster is a good amount, and they definitely count as mods.

The reason that Brooklyn posted in here was to make a point to those that have PMed him about BBF9's activity in this thread that he's getting something done.

Some advice: Don't go trolling around acting high and mighty. In the end, it really just ends up making you look bad.

here's a idea, why don't you (Brooklyn) stay the f*** out of BBF9's roster thread, if you actually did mods for MVP, you would know how annoying it is having people ask the same questions over and over again which have already been answered.

You've just posted in here to attempt to throw your weight around, you could've PM'd him but that wouldn't make you look as "cool" would it?

So totally logical.

Brooklyn is a moderator here which gives him the right to say what he said, you arent. so you dont have that right

So totally logical.

Hory, I know what you are doing and it isn't going to work. You are intentionally trying to get Brooklyn so upset that he'll lose his temper so he'll go off on you. Well, it isn't going to work. I strongly suggest you stop now. I do not want to do anything else about this except what I am doing right here and right now. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you to stop. If you want me to say please, I will. Please stop.

I am very sure that it can be quite annoying to answer the same question about a mod over and over when the question was answered in the same thread maybe just a few pages before. All of you modders have this same problem. KC gets this too. And look at Fuzz. You can take a look at his total classics thread and all you see is the same question: When is it coming out?? So you see, it happens all over.

Brooklyn did his job as a moderator here. Plain and simple. He came in, saw that BBF9 was rude to a newbie member and reprimanded BBF9 for doing it. That's all. And if he didn't do that, one of us would.

Final request Hory. Let this guy do his job. He isn't here to give you or anyone a hard time. He just is here to help out this website. Thank you.

Look Hory, you're not going to get any kind of negative reaction from me. In fact, I encourage your wonderful behavior. The more you act like such a mature adult, the more people see you. The more people see you ... well you get the idea. The point is, you just said to please stop hijacking BBF9's thread? Well than sir, take your own advice. I did my job, that's all. I pointed out his flaws because I got two PMs at the result of BBF9's comments. So I did my job. You followed up me doing my job by officially "hijacking" the thread and telling me to ... what was it again? Oh right ... "stay the f*** out of BBF9's thread" and I "just posted to throw my weight around". Now if that has anything to do with rosters, I'll be damned.

In conclusion, in a completely level headed way, I would like to ask you to please stop trolling me around and posting inane non-sense to provoke an "attack" resulting in my losing my moderator privledges. As well as the plead for you to stop trolling me, I would also like to kindly ask you to not hijack threads in your pursue of trolling me around waiting for me to screw up. It does nothing good for the site, and further drives away future members. If you would like to make another verbal attack on me, please send it through PM fore I would not like you to ruin anymore members' time here.

Thanks again Hory, with much appreciation,

Brooklyn.

We're not playing games here Hory. The act has to stop. Once again, there's a pretty huge gap between doing my job and hijacking threads. Defusing your serious attitude lands on the side of "Doing my job." Future posts of you telling me what to do or spreading more attitude, posted by you, will be deleted.

basballfanatik9,

Hi there, i like your roster but i have a little question... Why zack Day not in the team of the Nationals...

Thank you...Good Work you are making :wtg:

This is exactly what pisses me off.

Buddy, I'm not sure where you are from, but Zach Day was traded to Colorado.

Then here's an idea for ya......

BBF9's thread for only baseball experts and complete technological extreme experts! How you even can have your own thread is beyond me!

From now on, I will gladly limit my inquiries into the "Support" group. If you read your own "readme", you will see that it says in PLAIN ENGLISH, any questions or inquiries, post to my thread. DUH!!

Then here's an idea for ya......

BBF9's thread for only baseball experts and complete technological extreme experts! How you even can have your own thread is beyond me!

From now on, I will gladly limit my inquiries into the "Support" group. If you read your own "readme", you will see that it says in PLAIN ENGLISH, any questions or inquiries, post to my thread. DUH!!

If you're talking to me, you better stop now.

I will rip you a new :bum:. Just STFU now.

If you're talking to me, you better stop now.

I will rip you a new :bum:. Just STFU now.

I warned you. I gave a completely fair warning and you choose to waive your right to treat everyone equal. You won't be ripping anyone a new anything. At least not in this thread.

Chrob has a point. Your readme says to post any questions in this thread. He posted and even thanked you and you elected to treat him like garbage and insult his intellect. You need to learn you're not above anyone on this site. Not one single person. Do not bother harassing me via PM or AIM or try opening a new thread for yourself. Your comments will be ignored and your threads will be locked. I don't understand how you can not follow rules. You do it so well!

Archived