• Blue Jays
    • Tigers
    • Rangers
    • Mets
    • Rangers
    • Braves
    • White Sox
    • Cardinals

Braves are in second so if you get to them next, can you include Kelly Johnson, Ryan Langerhans, Andy Marte, and numerous guys in the Atlanta bullpen. Your's always look really good, so I hope you do the Braves after the Jays. :wtg:

jays are going to win and the tigers will probably be made in late september :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wall: :cry: :wall: :cry: :wall: :mad: :cry: :wall: :cry: :wall: :mad: :cry: :wall:
hey we have been waiting for so long for some Jay cyberfaces! we deserve them lol

In my opinion, EA did some of their worst work on the Jays (along with the Pirates and Braves) so I think it would be a real treat for Jays fans to see something good come to the Jays. It would also be nice to go along with rdsk's Rogers Centre.

In my opinion, EA did some of their worst work on the Jays (along with the Pirates and Braves) so I think it would be a real treat for Jays fans to see something good come to the Jays. It would also be nice to go along with rdsk's Rogers Centre.
ya including the no beard halladay! :lol: what was up with that :chin:

ya including the no beard halladay! :lol: what was up with that :chin:

I think they did that because they redid his face for MVP 2004 and his portrait photo was taken when he didn't have a beard. He quickly grew it back. I think he needs the beard. It's his thing.

Ok, I am beginning work on the Blue Jays, doing Vernon Wells as my first face.

I will probably do 10 players.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good choice to, EA's V-Dub looks nothing like the real thing!

Forgot 1 thing! THANK YOU!!!!! :hail: :yeah: :salute:

Archived