X800 XT ... replay Corruptions

Dan20FLA

The game ran fine on my 9800 pro 128mb. I have a new x800 XT 256mb sapphire card now, and the game runs fine ... except the replays. If I cancel any sort of replay (home run, a good play, a strike out, etc, any kind of replay) it shows like real bad corruption for probably about .8 seconds. It's very fast, and only when I cancel a replay by pressing a button on my saitek. But its very annoying to have to watch the pixelated corruption, because I do cancel alot of replays its just how I play. Any ideas?

Gunna re install the game and hopefully that fix's it ... I doubt it

specs are x800 xt 256 mb, 3200 amd 64 bit, gig of ram, catalyst 5.5 with CCC.

"MVP Baseball 2004: Playing the game under Windows XP with an ATI PCIe product installed no longer results in brief display corruption being noticed when there is a transition between certain frames"

Eh I didn't even see that in the release notes, I saw the mention of mvp 2004 and didn't bother to read any further! Awesome guys thank you.

Hopefully 5.6 will fix I have yet to try, I really didn't want to because I've heard that the 5.6's can make the card run alot hotter for some reason ... makes no sense to me but I am a heat freak ; )

Lol joltin nice tupac picture. Took me a second to realize the J's cap was edited on there . I thought pac was really wearing the hat!!! Good stuff lol, I wouldn't of noticed but I remember'd thats the all eyez on me cover.

Archived