Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm, you should really work on the quality of some of these. like the rangers one just looks like you filled in red for blue, changed the hat, and made the pants white.

now i'm not ragging on you for just changing colours and not making your own thing because lots of people do that including me, but you should at least change the stuff at high resolution and then resize it to show everyone. it will look much better that way.

umm, you should really work on the quality of some of these. like the rangers one just looks like you filled in red for blue, changed the hat, and made the pants white.

now i'm not ragging on you for just changing colours and not making your own thing because lots of people do that including me, but you should at least change the stuff at high resolution and then resize it to show everyone. it will look much better that way.

Actually I had to redesign the whole chest logo, and I had to completely replace the old one. I do more work on them than you think. And I'm doing this in a photo editor program, so how could i do them at high resolution?

Oh Ya, one more thing, Any uni modders out there that would attempt these, like Canadian Bacon said he had KC doin something, could you please make an installer or a batch file that you can run instead of having to replace manually? Just a request

Thanks,

Fastflink2009

*IDEA*

Okay this sounds really stupid but(bare with me I'm bored and have nothing to do today so my head is ticking) a gay pride uni for each team. Every default uni is made purple and you include a rainbow on it. :lmao:

*IDEA*

Okay this sounds really stupid but(bare with me I'm bored and have nothing to do today so my head is ticking) a gay pride uni for each team. Every default uni is made purple and you include a rainbow on it. :lmao:

Holy ****!!! If anyone made me make one of those I would kill myself :lol:. But seriously are you on something :lmao:

i'm a modder and some you may have see my work over the last two years.. the point is there not all easy to do. some you can do in a fairly short peridoe, but more the changes that half be made specially if it involes the letters and numbers the longer its going to take to do.

i dont miind it myslef, bu you have to have patiance and not everyone as the tiem or the paticne to be able do sets thate are heavy mods. if you want a mod of a uniform and looking for some but wnat to get an idea of i can do iether go the download section of the site and look under the 2005 uniforms for "2005 ___ pack mcbaseballmods" with the line being the div. abbrations. Ie ALE NLE, etc. or at page 3 in this thread nnear the bootom for a post by me and it as a concempt mockup of the front jersey for the Blue jays there that could be used as part of a full uniform. if ou like it i'll keep working on it

Why? I was serious about getting someone to make these, and I don't have to have them standing by.

I mean no disrespect here, but why don't you guys try and make the unis yourselves? You have a lot good designs and the fastest way to get them done would be to make the actual unis.

Archived