Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bama said he making them. bmam didnt make the padres for the group in this thread. he had me make them., but not going to play this he, i did said stuff, we will have enoug hcreditfor the project that are actully apert of it. its like black bacl padres concept unifor in the thread.

he might be talking about a differnt padres concept and ihe is that ok, this can get mixed up and hard to keep track of.

that was a little hard to follow but thank you for clearin that up for me about the padre uni's.

i wish i new how to make uniforms i would love to see these in the game..hopefully one of you modders will sometime release a tutorial.

3.jpg

let me clear it up.

It's all the work of mcoll, and all credit goes to him, and whoever he put in the readme. I just designed them. They'll be up soon, as soon as i feel like taking a screenshot. And its 1 of the 60 jerseys, we're gonna release, but we're gonna release the other 59 in packs, with a few, like this, teasers. :wtg:

when i get it fullly ready and bama sure everything good to go for them, they'll come out. my guess is it'll be out by thursday. i dont have the final say on releases time, but the uniforms i'm doing so that takes a bit of time. i half to double check the work and the screen shot it, then bama or fastflink2009 as recheck them and fins checikng and if they seesomething i need to to fix, i will, otherwise they'll relase out as soon as they fell there completly ready. if there arent ant problems by thrusday reasonasble, but no promises

Hey, glad to see you'll be using my catcher's gear for the concept pack. I finished up a few different colors, mostly greens, reds, and a dark blue. I'll release version 1.1 of name brand catcher's gear in a day or two.

Also, here are the Royals uniforms i'll be releasing soon in my Royals concept pack. If you need some Royals jerseys for your pack, these are all game-ready ...

ablueandblacksleevelessjersey6.th.jpg abluesleevelessjersey5kg.th.jpg agoldjersey8el.th.jpg aoffwhitepinstripejersey3oa.th.jpg

Hey, glad to see you'll be using my catcher's gear for the concept pack. I finished up a few different colors, mostly greens, reds, and a dark blue. I'll release version 1.1 of name brand catcher's gear in a day or two.

Also, here are the Royals uniforms i'll be releasing soon in my Royals concept pack. If you need some Royals jerseys for your pack, these are all game-ready ...

ablueandblacksleevelessjersey6.th.jpg abluesleevelessjersey5kg.th.jpg agoldjersey8el.th.jpg aoffwhitepinstripejersey3oa.th.jpg

There is no logos on the catcher's equipment, where is the Nike check in the center of the chest protector for Nike Keystone?

The thing about catcher's gear is everything is symmetrical, so it's impossible to do Nike logos, or Rawlings logos, or pretty much any logo that isn't symmetrical.

If I put the Nike logo in the center, in the game, you would see the Nike logo mirrored in the center of the chest protector, and that would look just downright ridiculous, not to mention Nike would sue my pants off for misrepresenting their logo so stupidly.

So what I did was make symmetrical logos for all my gear, like circles and triangles and stuff.

baseballfanatik:

I think with the catcher's gear, you make 1 side, and the other side is a reflection of it, therefore, you can't put the logo on just 1 side, or in the middle (if its not symetrical), but that just me trying to remember what was posted in a thread a long time ago. I dunno :shrug:

You pretty much just said what I said, but I used the fancy man's word 'symmetrical.'

Here we go -- for everyone who doesn't know, the catcher's gear on the right side is a symmetrical reflection unto itself of it's left side, and when modding thy catcher's gear if it appeareth to be one-sided, thoust are stupid, because when put into thy game, said catcher's gear is reflected upon itself to the left side, thus achieving perfect symmetry.

Boo-yah, Pythagoras ain't got nothin' on me ... wait, wait a minute, let's just keep talking about concept jerseys, no more about my stupid symmetrical catcher's gear ...

my previous works:

bosox2py.jpg

bosox28sr.jpg

cubsconcept8hq.jpg

cubsconcept26sv.jpg

indiansconcept3copy0zl.jpg

I like what you have done, but red brings back memories of the one that is in the game from 1975.................this one is a little more easier on the eyes. What other concepts have you designed for the tribe. I have a uni for you. Try doing one with the pinstripes you did for the cubbies. I always wanted to see the tribe in stripes like they were for a couple of years in the 60's. Stripes for home and a road grey with the blue shoulders. Both with chief wahoo on the sleeves and left chest as well as the hat. Tell me what you think...............

Archived