Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rockies jersey seems to be too much like their grey jersey from the 90's ... I think you need to do more with the logos, cause it seems too much like youre just cutting the old logos and pasting them onto the new jerseys ... add a metallic twinge to the logos, add some black, just modernize them somehow and I think the jerseys will be more of an original and rad concept ... just constructive criticism ...

The Rockies jersey seems to be too much like their grey jersey from the 90's ... I think you need to do more with the logos, cause it seems too much like youre just cutting the old logos and pasting them onto the new jerseys ... add a metallic twinge to the logos, add some black, just modernize them somehow and I think the jerseys will be more of an original and rad concept ... just constructive criticism ...

Actually I changed the colors around in the logos b/c I wanted to do something new for their script. The script that I put on the jersey, is not one that they use. But tell me how you want me to modernize it somehow

Actually I changed the colors around in the logos b/c I wanted to do something new for their script. The script that I put on the jersey, is not one that they use. But tell me how you want me to modernize it somehow

why does the piping not go all the way round the collar?

and any screenshots of the Padres?

Rockies Modern Concept:

rockiesmodern7wh.jpg

That looks identical to the jersey's they wore in the 90's, 'cept for the black sleeves.

All i'm trying to say is don't be afraid to try something new, new takes on old logo's, different style of writing, add some drop shadows, stuff like that. It just looks like alot of the designs are copy and paste versions of older jersey's.

newrockies8hh.jpg

Now here's just an example of taking the old Rockies script, blowing it out in the middle, making it straight black with grey interior, and adding the seldom used mountain logo. Just don't be afraid to try new things, that's all i'm saying ...

That looks identical to the jersey's they wore in the 90's, 'cept for the black sleeves.

All i'm trying to say is don't be afraid to try something new, new takes on old logo's, different style of writing, add some drop shadows, stuff like that. It just looks like alot of the designs are copy and paste versions of older jersey's.

newrockies8hh.jpg

Now here's just an example of taking the old Rockies script, blowing it out in the middle, making it straight black with grey interior, and adding the seldom used mountain logo. Just don't be afraid to try new things, that's all i'm saying ...

I had never seen that rockies jersey, I didn't know that it was the same.

Yeah, it's ok, i'm not saying you ripped it off or anything, i was just pointing out that it was the same, and then I suggested you try and try some new stuff instead of copy and pasting.

Nobody's pointing fingers here, just going for some constructive criticism ...

I love that Marlins teal, I'd like to see more Marlins use the teal and black.

As for the Red Sox uni, I for some reason just can't like anything but the original Red Sox uni's, I just feel like you can't get any better than those. However, I like the sox on the hat, and the black and red might work, but I would suggest losing the solid red middle and go with red piping around the collar and down the buttons ...

i relaesed a set of my own, but they have nothing to do with this project. wht they are are uniform i the first orgianl version f othe unifroms lat yea, this year are more updated and changed' plus they are now 5 uniforms per team, not four or less like last years. this years aslo i used just used the natural/curent colors of the teams. meaning ie reds set doest use black, except as as need, and other dont use the tredy black, excpet if it aport of the teams natural team colors and history. the dodders are wearing uniforms that todays road logo, but they are the 80's look. you have the idea. there a few kinda mixed concept, reto, fansty in three like the yankees home alt. that based thre old 20's jersey, but in todays uniform style. others have made owwn version of that one since, but all the ground work for all that project done last year at the vary start of theis seaon. the lastest pack and the next five are futher updated sets of the one i put out about two weeks ago.

i relaesed a set of my own, but they have nothing to do with this project. wht they are are uniform i the first orgianl version f othe unifroms lat yea, this year are more updated and changed' plus they are now 5 uniforms per team, not four or less like last years. this years aslo i used just used the natural/curent colors of the teams. meaning ie reds set doest use black, except as as need, and other dont use the tredy black, excpet if it aport of the teams natural team colors and history. the dodders are wearing uniforms that todays road logo, but they are the 80's look. you have the idea. there a few kinda mixed concept, reto, fansty in three like the yankees home alt. that based thre old 20's jersey, but in todays uniform style. others have made owwn version of that one since, but all the ground work for all that project done last year at the vary start of theis seaon. the lastest pack and the next five are futher updated sets of the one i put out about two weeks ago.

are you going to fix the link so it points to your new unis instead of the NLW set? and fastfan, good to see you can now do curves, perhaps you'll one day attempt to get these unis into the game?

Archived