Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

are you going to fix the link so it points to your new unis instead of the NLW set? and fastfan, good to see you can now do curves, perhaps you'll one day attempt to get these unis into the game?

In our Project staff, I am head Uni designer and that is all, Mcoll is head Uni modder, and we are searching for one more uni modder. So please give it up Bikerjim, stop trying to make me mod these. I am searching for another one so stop criticizing me.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm doing a lot of th ework work. i'm in th process of making three to four more of the concept jersey's, but have been held up by a bad fcoplue o files, so i working to make sure i can test properly before contining. i should be having more for bama and flastlink2009 to approve early part of next week, then they'l upload them when there ready to do. i dont what the plan is on that.

as far as the one upload of the padreas balck, bama as said he upload, but it hasnt appeard and my guess it the submittion didt go threw poperly and bama has to reupload the file.

that happans.

if he cant or his having prlobems with uploding the file, i hace the file and if flastlink2009 and or bama need me to upolad i will as soon i get word that need me to do it.

that the lasest i have have. i could be bakc and making pacticaly working versions of concept uniforms by sunday. i just now think i found the problem, but did a day to test and be sure that why my game was crashing.

the crash for sure wasnt cuaus by the black padres uniform for the this thread or or anything i have put on the site i know of. i beieve something became unpressed or another uniform that not out yet caused the problems i've already checked out the uplad stuff i have out and the padres black, to be sure i didt give anyone something that crashed me wouldnt crash anyone else.

I like the Phillies modern concepts a lot Fastflink....the Rockies ones are nice too, especially the ones with the mountain in the crest. :hail: The green Devil Rays ones are better looking than the blue ones, mainly because I now think green and black rather than blue when it comes to them. Nice stuff though!! :wtg:

In our Project staff, I am head Uni designer and that is all, Mcoll is head Uni modder, and we are searching for one more uni modder. So please give it up Bikerjim, stop trying to make me mod these. I am searching for another one so stop criticizing me.

I still can't seem to understand how someone can be so keen to see his uni's in game show no actual desire to do so? If you can work on the concept template, you can work with the uniform templates IMO.

But it's your decision after all, I know I'd be trying to make them useable, and that's an observation or disbelief rather than criticism.

pica082.jpg

I still can't seem to understand how someone can be so keen to see his uni's in game show no actual desire to do so? If you can work on the concept template, you can work with the uniform templates IMO.

But it's your decision after all, I know I'd be trying to make them useable, and that's an observation or disbelief rather than criticism.

pica082.jpg

Thats the concept I just made, so why are you so keen on not helping us in our project

Does it really matter if the guy doesn't take the time or initiative to create his own designs? That's why this is a group project. Let the guy do what he thinks he does best and you keep on doing your own thing.

No more bitching, just producing.

Does it really matter if the guy doesn't take the time or initiative to create his own designs? That's why this is a group project. Let the guy do what he thinks he does best and you keep on doing your own thing.

No more bitching, just producing.

It matters to me, I don't see why he won't even try? I have offered to help with any problems he might have, but I get told to stop trying to force him to make kits! As if that is the worst thing a person could be asked to do!

And I will help, I just won't make 60 unis for people who can't be bothered trying themselves, plus Fast guy you have not once commented on my work so why should I go out of my way for you? and it is your concept, I was showing how easy they are to make!

kccitystar, was that aimed at me? If so I'm interested what is wrong with the piping that you can see in that screenie?

Dude calm down, the guy can design unis if he pleases, you don't have to make them for him if you don't want to, nobody is making you, if you have a problem with what he is doing, which there isn't, PM him, we don't need you making 10 posts in this thread ragging on how you think he is lazy

my .02

I am very calm

I thought people wanted these uni's making so to me that is one way to get them done and again is just my opinion. I never called him lazy, just trying to motivate him to make unis which are just as easy as making concepts IMO! I have discussed it via PM but he still hasn't made one, but you're right I won't mention this ever again :p

kccitystar, was that aimed at me? If so I'm interested what is wrong with the piping that you can see in that screenie?

I believe he is talking about how it is kinda not in a straight line and not even on both sides. Anyway its a good job so now would you mind coming on the staff and helping us?

Not everyone has the proper tools to mod with either. I would if I could but I dont have the right things to do uniform mods with.

you need a paint package of some sort (early versions of Psp are very cheap or gimp etc for free) and all the importexport tools and templates are available on here (also free)

Tribe, not sure, it is one of the 2k4 sets

The complaining does no one any good and it just aggravates people so why don't we just stop it. They've assemble a team of modders so now some work can get done.

Uni modding isn't easy as it seems, it took me a long time to get piping down and to make the undershirts on the jersey look right. I've joined the project and now I intend to help get the ball rolling.

Some of my work:

The background is my graphically modded CAS.

I turned the Cleveland Indians Into my own custom team The Raysyde Ryders.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Raysyde/jerseys.jpg (512*384)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Raysyde/Untitled-1.jpg (800*600)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Raysyde/Untitled-2.jpg (800*600)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Raysyde/Untitled-3.jpg (800*600)

all pics under 160KB

I did logo's and changed the LOC file too but due to required QFS compression(the game won't load otherwise, I've declined to show those)

Uni modding isn't easy as it seems, it took me a long time to get piping down and to make the undershirts on the jersey look right. I've joined the project and now I intend to help get the ball rolling.

I did logo's and changed the LOC file too but due to required QFS compression(the game won't load otherwise, I've declined to show those)

so what do you class as a long time? Monthe, weeks or days? I'd have said 3-4 hours myself to get the piping sorted, not what I'd call a massive effort? Or are you saying you are so talented that other people would find it far to difficult, because I don't think that, I am trying to get more people to make uni's because it is easy and very satisfying IMO! Looking forward to seeing your concept stuff tho'

Secondly what do you mean about the LOC compression? I can add logos and change names easily enough!

pica085a.jpg

so what do you class as a long time? Monthe, weeks or days? I'd have said 3-4 hours myself to get the piping sorted, not what I'd call a massive effort? Or are you saying you are so talented that other people would find it far to difficult, because I don't think that, I am trying to get more people to make uni's because it is easy and very satisfying IMO! Looking forward to seeing your concept stuff tho'

Secondly what do you mean about the LOC compression? I can add logos and change names easily enough!

First can we stop twisting words, just because something took you a short amount of time doesn't mean it's that easy for others, art is one of those things, ether you've got it or you don't, some can learn it some can't.

I'm not saying or ever said my talent level is superior to any modder out there, but there is a learning curve, the current uniofrms took me a month to get them to where they are now, now I learned the techniques and It takes me way less time to produce uniforms than it did then. Let's face the truth here, not everyone has this ability or is willing to learn so I wouldn't stuff making people learn down their throats.

QFS compression is about the logos, when it compresses my logos some of the secondary logos are dotted up. That file has to be compress or the game won't load.

My logos look fine don't they or are there other logos I don't know about?

And I don't have to get people to learn anymore as you are now going to do all these concepts.

I think you are forgetting that Mcoll is also working on these unis, so don't count him out. We now have 2 great uni modders, so now expect some pimp unis.

My logos look fine don't they or are there other logos I don't know about?

And I don't have to get people to learn anymore as you are now going to do all these concepts.

1. Your logos look okay to me, just mines don't look as good as they should because of the way QFS compression works.

2. You can quit with the sarcasm, you have the right not to like my opinion, but I just didn't go around disrespecting yours, I gave my honest counter of your opinion.

3. My sig will show what uni's I'm working on.

Archived