Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A screenie of Mcoll's red sox work. This is the one I made on pg one w/ the white sleeves:

redsox0fz.jpg

It's sort of like what you had but not. The shoulders are not white and the collar doesn't look right. Look's like he is wearing a t-shirt. As for the catcher gear..I like. Uniform could be better though..sorry. Just make it the way you designed it.

No, its the paint shop effect. When you change colors to white or from white it doesnt change every part of it. Sorry, if its not perfect to your liking oh Great one.

you are forgiven lowly one!

Just wondered if you were trying a new effect, I quite liked it Tbh!

and bill, it took 30 mins to make this one, including looking for logos (though I didn't make a batting helmet and I used my Ausmus catcher one)

pica090.jpg

mcoll86, to do the shoulder for the redsox use these as a guide

JERSETBACK.jpg

JERT.jpg

you are forgiven lowly one!

Just wondered if you were trying a new effect, I quite liked it Tbh!

and bill, it took 30 mins to make this one, including looking for logos (though I didn't make a batting helmet and I used my Ausmus catcher one)

pica090.jpg

mcoll86, to do the shoulder for the redsox use these as a guide

JERSETBACK.jpg

JERT.jpg

Actually I never thought of this but those dots could be like the thread holding the sleeves togther :wtg:

Question: For the Padres retro/modern jerseys which i'm going to make, which years do you want them to be based on? The jerseys can be found at: http://baseballhalloffame.org/exhibits/onl...isplay+uniforms

Choose from:

1980-1984

1985-1990

1991-1994

1995-2001

2002-2003

Also indicate if you want a home or road uni. Thanks.

Use sportslogos.net, just use a new jersey, put the old logos w/ recoloring and redesign the logos and scripts. BaMa, get on AIM

Archived