Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have looked through all of them, i'm in the know ...

It's just that, I wanna see some new logos attempted, maybe some new colors. I think some follow that quite well, but some still seem jerseys you just changed from red to blue, or something like that.

Just some constructive criticism for the betterment of society as a whole and major league baseball blah blah blah

I wanna see some new logos attempted, maybe some new colors.

The logos would probably be very hard to do but the new color schemes could be a great addition. It is a fantasy uniform concept so why not throw some crazy ideas out there.

Mariners in black and red maybe

White Sox in some kind of yellow

Mets in red

get it?

How about this. At least try out a couple of ideas and let us see how they would look, ok? Thanks

Well let's not get crazy now! We need to keep in mind that the jerseys should still match their real-life counterparts somewhat ...

Besides, if you designed a lime-green Royals jersey, i'd find out where you live and come punch you in the face ...

Well let's not get crazy now! We need to keep in mind that the jerseys should still match their real-life counterparts somewhat ...

Besides, if you designed a lime-green Royals jersey, i'd find out where you live and come punch you in the face ...

Dude, thats so freakin hilarious. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

look guys i dont want to get int a fight here, bit colors n themselves are really the biggest issu ein concept work. the only the restricts how a concept unform design will work or not is the font which the letter and nubmer placemnt. there are limts on what wher toging to be able to do.

one of them id the game itself somewher governs the exact placeof numbers meaning which of four areas of the front of a jersey they appear if they appaer, and that at least cnat'be changed as far we know right now. so to tan asrots jersey like on page 25 is nice, it practical, as as to do that the number s and the state logo will be on the same side of the jersey. the same holds true of the back, the name appering or not is agan controled by the game itself, the only we can do as far apperace on ithr is color chage it or font type change using a differnt front or color the things to the color of the uniform boby. beryond taht its not somehing we have control over.

hope this helps uderstand where we half to come from and what us modders are facing.

Mcoll, when we speak of different colors, we are just referring to playing around with different schemes that might mesh with the logos around. Plus, can you not alter a logo? I have seen you make your own so why is it not feasible to do a little alteration to some present day logos.

Or maybe I misunderstood. Can and are you willing to do different/odd color schemes for some teams?

billjames my man, now you're makin' some sense. I've been preaching about new logo design for several pages now, i'm glad someone else agrees with me. I made new logos for my Royals concepts, and I don't see why everyone here can't as well ...

Mcoll, when we speak of different colors, we are just referring to playing around with different schemes that might mesh with the logos around. Plus, can you not alter a logo? I have seen you make your own so why is it not feasible to do a little alteration to some present day logos.

Or maybe I misunderstood. Can and are you willing to do different/odd color schemes for some teams?

Some people want realistic concepts, w/o "odd" color schemes. What I do is try to play around w/ diff. color schemes. But I use the colors of the team not just a random pink, or green. I made that Blue Devil Rays uni but no one really responded so i gave that **** up.

Now a blue Devil Rays jersey would be nice. I like to use a team's third color, one that is not prominently displayed, and then use that as the base color for an alternate concept jersey. Gimme a link to that Rays jersey, fastflink ...

you do anything on uniforms EXCEPT effect placement of numbers on the front and if they apper or not (one exception is color them out to the color of the jersey, but you see traces of number even then, other wise you can use any font set with any uniform you want and can certianly change logos., i did a version of that in my full sets for the mariners and padres spring tranning uniforms, if youve seen the sets youll see them. when i do my sets one thing i do isstick with the colors tthat current or natural to the club in there history. like the reds my there are todays uniform style but look like they came from the days of the big red mechine or closely after that.

I'm not asking people to do uniforms just yet. I would just like Fastlink to do some concepts just to show what can be thought of or done and see how people respond. It wouldnt hurt and might make this even more interesting than it already is, right?

Now a blue Devil Rays jersey would be nice. I like to use a team's third color, one that is not prominently displayed, and then use that as the base color for an alternate concept jersey. Gimme a link to that Rays jersey, fastflink ...

Ask and you shall recieve, here they are again:

devilraysretro29rs.jpg

Now you see, that's a fun jersey. Now, i'm not familiar with the Rays, so I'll ask a few stupid questions --

Is that logo used on another jersey? Do they have other logos or scripts that aren't on jerseys that you could put on this one? What are the other Rays colors, green and yellow? Maybe you could include those in this jersey, just so you dont get the two tone feeling i'm getting with this jersey ...

Now you see, that's a fun jersey. Now, i'm not familiar with the Rays, so I'll ask a few stupid questions --

Is that logo used on another jersey? Do they have other logos or scripts that aren't on jerseys that you could put on this one? What are the other Rays colors, green and yellow? Maybe you could include those in this jersey, just so you dont get the two tone feeling i'm getting with this jersey ...

1. Yes that was used in 1998-2000

2. Maybe

3. I wanted to disclude their other colors for that uni.

Some of these are better than others but here they are....

Angels Concept

AnaheimAngelsRedesign.gif

Red Sox Concept

BostonRedSoxRedesign.gif

Cubs Concept

ChicagoCubsRedesign.gif

Reds Concept

CincinnatiRedsRedesign.gif

Diamondbacks Concept

ArizonaDiamondbacksRedesign.gif

Rockies Concept

ColoradoRockiesRedesign.gif

Blue Jays Concept

TorontoBluejaysRedesign.gif

Tigers Concept

DetroitTigersRedesign.gif

Indians Concept

ClevelandIndiansRedesign.gif

Marlins Concept

FloridaMarlinsRedesign.gif

Braves Concept

AtlantaBravesRedesign.gif

Royals Concept

KansasCityRoyalsUniformRedesign.gif

Orioles Conecpt

BaltimoreOriolesRedesign.gif

White Sox Concept

ChicagoWhiteSoxRedesign.gif

It would be awesome if someone did those

I would ask his permission first,

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showuser=837

Those are cool, but they have nothing to do w/ our project. So can we talk about this in a different thread please?

Are you serious? Those are amazing "FANTASY" uniforms. I would kill to see someone make those. How about Fizzjob? Umachines? Someone has to have the desire to do some of the versions there.

The White Sox!

Diamondbacks!

Braves!

ALL OF THEM :)

Are you serious? Those are amazing "FANTASY" uniforms. I would kill to see someone make those. How about Fizzjob? Umachines? Someone has to have the desire to do some of the versions there.

The White Sox!

Diamondbacks!

Braves!

ALL OF THEM :)

Like I said please take this somewhere else, I have a feeling that it will greatly diminish the work that we are trying to do here.

i know that you did the Pirates jerseys a while back but i really liked them very nice job i like your work
Thanks, we are very close to releasing our first set, hope you enjoy. AL West division is first, and then it depends on what divisions we finish first.

Archived