Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

buco, the top is the a's is yeyellow the color when caputre by print screen is a little off. i working on ways to get around it including try a program suggested to me called fraps

this seems to happan more with ligher colors and certian game lighting conditons, so we'll see if this helps.

an update to the last post. it appears something happans to color when one of 2 things happan it when caputred and saved. one if you use print screen for caputre, its disorts the color when its pasted out to a prgram like phoshop cs, or 2 when i'm editing the pic in cs, i make a useable size and save as jpg for easier loading of share to the thread or for packaging or something along that line.

i've tried frps for a liitle bit and using it seems to help the color issue. i beleave the cause of the issue is print screen. frps seems to poduce better true color, but its aslo doing it in bmp format, so there still any qustion of cause and effect. if you come acress this with your and know for certian which is the anwer, post it. for now i thin i'll d my cautpres with frps

glad to se the one nny droped, im not sure how possible that would been to get to look right. the reaon is the lining up of striple is vary hard to do between the bobsty and the sleve given the shoulder stuff into it. the latest nny is much more do able by one of us. the change from that needs to b edone the pinstripes appear to be more blue then whattehy should be. they need to ben turned more navy, ie the shoulder. at least that what i sence

Archived