Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange that when I told you this, I got abuse!!!

Once again.. The uniform styles and font info is hidden (I believe in the exe) and no-one has yet deciphered it, or more accurately, no one has even bothered. At it is dependant on the actual uni, not the team. If you overwrite a 20s style uni, the uni will still be 20s style, no helmetsnumbers and high pants etc. And copying an Indians uni into the Houston slot will make no difference to the position of fonts, but you are more than welcome to prove me wrong, as I said before. I'd love to know how to change this stuff.

Letterman says "by the by" every now and then, just means "by the way."

Well, I decided i'm gonna keep my comments about other people's work to myself, since alot of people on here have no sense of humor and assume I say everything with hatred as my intention. BUT, since you asked, i'll leave a little feedback:

-- The Reds jersey with the mustached baseball man just looks silly. I can't believe they actually use to use that logo.

-- As for the cards, the first one to me is just their retro jersey thats already in the game but in sleeveless mode, and the other Cards jersey isn't half bad. I like the red jersey with blue sleeves idea, but there's just something about that logo, I think maybe it's too much white.

But hey, you guys are working your butts off and I respect that. Keep on keepin' on ...

Archived