Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

I spy some sweet catcher's gear in those photos ...

By the by, what are those weird shoes the Cards are wearing? I've never seen those before.

Those are some recolored Reeboks I found in one of the shoe downloads.

As for the cards, the first one to me is just their retro jersey thats already in the game but in sleeveless mode

There are alot more differences than that!

if there's not a number on the front of the jersey, put the logo on the left breast.

I'm just doing the jersey the way it's shown on the pic, if you want me to change something please change the concept drawing.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you just released a NL Central pack, but is there anyway you could do something with this Pirates idea?

1) The Hat Logo

2) The Jersey front/top

An alternate white (no pinstripes) jersey for the Pirates that use the following logo:

Alternate Pirates Logo

The logo would be both on the hat, and on the front of the Jersey on the left-hand side (where the logos are for Texas "T", Cleveland "Head", New York "NY", Detroit "D", etc), in place of the "Pirates" script. Also, pinstriping up the jersey similar to the Atlanta 2-tone would be nice.

Also, if not too much of a problem, I would like a gray variation of the hat with the same logo. So that would make the total request:

1) Black hat with above logo

2) Jersey front/top with above logo and pinstripe

3) Gray hat with above logo

I am using KCCityStar's 2x uniforms also. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!. I'd want to find a Blue Jays concept that I saw in this thread some weeks ago, but I just can't. So if the author read this post, please give me the link to the original post or show me the scheme again. It was a white sleeveless jersey with blue undershirt. Thanks in advanced.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived