Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have some ones i created after watching the WBC. They are themed along the lines of some of them (i tried creating them but couldnt get them into my game)

My D-Rays one (based off Cuba of course)

finaluni.jpg

One i based off the Korea/Seibu lions, it would be better with someone like the Royals

customuni2.jpg

EDIT: for some reason, any files i have on photobucket come up really small, i guess you can get the idea though

Im really not sure. Ive been able to create the photoshops of the uni's fine but whenever i try and change anything using eagraph, it wont load. for example, i have tried changing shoes/cleats and it wont work so i know it isnt just my photoshop files causing the problem....its odd

Im really not sure. Ive been able to create the photoshops of the uni's fine but whenever i try and change anything using eagraph, it wont load. for example, i have tried changing shoes/cleats and it wont work so i know it isnt just my photoshop files causing the problem....its odd

Use fshed to create the fsh file, then import with Kraw's thingy

I have some ones i created after watching the WBC. They are themed along the lines of some of them (i tried creating them but couldnt get them into my game)

My D-Rays one (based off Cuba of course)

finaluni.jpg

One i based off the Korea/Seibu lions, it would be better with someone like the Royals

customuni2.jpg

EDIT: for some reason, any files i have on photobucket come up really small, i guess you can get the idea though

That is a nice D-Ray Uni w/ the blue.

Thanks,

Ive done a few more if anyone is interested, i just got bored one day and started designing my own uni's. Id try and change lettering/fonts but im working towards sorting that out :)

Yeah post them and I might have some free time from work over this weekend. If I do, I will make some for everyone.

Yeah post them and I might have some free time from work over this weekend. If I do, I will make some for everyone.

ok cool...il post them a bit later in the day since ive gotta do some work for my exams that are coming up. im also gonna try and get the uni's into mvp2005 using the method biker jim suggested

Here is another one that ive done, same design as the D-Rays uniform i did. If anyone has any requests id be happy to give them a shot creating them

oakland1.jpg

EDIT: C-Boz, i like the nationals one you did

Sure I'll make it, but one thing. Can you give me some tips on making the underarms like that?

Archived