Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea sure id love to. Im aiming to try and get every team done in the majors hopefully.

Do you have any ideas for the Sox or shall i just see what i can come up wtih ? i might try one like the previous ones i have done then try some more custom ones for the sox.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If any uni modders are still willing to make these, i have all the designs in my Vault of Uniforms!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

EDIT: And to all the people like Biker Jim and spungo that thought these weren't original, i have figured out how to make my own scripts! SO.... I guess.... in your face?

Wait, what have we been shown? I just saw my name mentioned, so I posted here...

The whole thing was a joke, i wasn't saying anything bad i just remembered those gay fights we had in the thread so i was just kidding like i was still mad, sorry for the misunderstanding, you too Biker Jim

If any uni modders are still willing to make these, i have all the designs in my Vault of Uniforms!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

EDIT: And to all the people like Biker Jim and spungo that thought these weren't original, i have figured out how to make my own scripts! SO.... I guess.... in your face?

I notcied you've been wanting to get this project started again. I've done various unis for the HH series as well as MVP 04, so I thought I may try to whip up one. The thing is, I don't have MVP 05, so I can't import these into the game. I have all the files in the zip that I attatched on here, so if anyone would be willing to compile them into FSH files and import them, that would be great and we may have something going. Now, I haven't done these in a while, so the positioning/sizes of some logos may be off, so you may hafta gimme a try or two at it, but take a look at these and lemme know what you think.

I did the Tampa Bay jerseys that Fastflink did a couple pages ago. I couldn't figure out the double pinstripes, but the rest oughtta be pretty accurate :D (btw, props to KC for the new template he put out! Great stuff man, thanks!)

EDIT: Zip file is a little too big (475 KB), so if someone is willing to put them in, I'll hafta email it to ya. Sorry for the mess up)

JERT.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey. I'm reading thourhg all of these post and am currently on page 17. I am really curious about the following questions;

1. Are any unifroms ready for download?

2. If so, do they have a magic installer of will kraw's thingy work?

3. If not, will they be releases soon?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone not sure how many of these jerseys have been made yet, but great work there Fastflink2009 some of these have really inspired me to make some of my own. I like making unis and would happily make any that anyone wants of these. However, i HATE doing the numbering and lettering as it takes FOREVER! lol so i only do lettering numbering on jerseys i really like. But most of these unis i could whip up in 30mins/1 hour most likley. I just dispise doing the lettering so whenever i make my own uni creations, i find a uni i want to replace and base the jersey style/colours around the font that the uni i am replacing has. Most of your creations however Fastflink2009, would look alright with some of the fonts currently in the game.

So if anyone would like a uni from this thread, post a reply and please have the picture when you post, as i will not be searching through 40+ pages to find a jersey.

Oh and btw i do not know how to make batch installers or anything like that so you would have to import these manually using eagraph. I will include the font fsh, the uni fsh as well as the preview. Also i have the mvp06 mod installed.

• 10 months later...

Archived