Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fastflink2009

Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Dude, I can't believe you havn't done a Rangers concept uni yet. LOL

Well, I am now. :D

By the way, we so need to get the :mrgreen: emoticon back, we was awesome.

Well, I am now. :D

By the way, we so need to get the :mrgreen: emoticon back, we was awesome.

here it is, The last one of the night:

rangersconcept27vm.jpg

Woah, thats sweet. :eek:

I've got KC workin' on a black version of that.

umm, you should really work on the quality of some of these. like the rangers one just looks like you filled in red for blue, changed the hat, and made the pants white.

now i'm not ragging on you for just changing colours and not making your own thing because lots of people do that including me, but you should at least change the stuff at high resolution and then resize it to show everyone. it will look much better that way.

umm, you should really work on the quality of some of these. like the rangers one just looks like you filled in red for blue, changed the hat, and made the pants white.

now i'm not ragging on you for just changing colours and not making your own thing because lots of people do that including me, but you should at least change the stuff at high resolution and then resize it to show everyone. it will look much better that way.

Actually I had to redesign the whole chest logo, and I had to completely replace the old one. I do more work on them than you think. And I'm doing this in a photo editor program, so how could i do them at high resolution?

Oh Ya, one more thing, Any uni modders out there that would attempt these, like Canadian Bacon said he had KC doin something, could you please make an installer or a batch file that you can run instead of having to replace manually? Just a request

Thanks,

Fastflink2009

I shot UM a pm late last night. Hopefully he'll respond back and tell me if he'll do it or put it in a pack.

I shot UM a pm late last night. Hopefully he'll respond back and tell me if he'll do it or put it in a pack.
Good, Thanks Stix, Hopefully he will do some of these. Any Requests for a Uni?

*IDEA*

Okay this sounds really stupid but(bare with me I'm bored and have nothing to do today so my head is ticking) a gay pride uni for each team. Every default uni is made purple and you include a rainbow on it. :lmao:

*IDEA*

Okay this sounds really stupid but(bare with me I'm bored and have nothing to do today so my head is ticking) a gay pride uni for each team. Every default uni is made purple and you include a rainbow on it. :lmao:

Holy ****!!! If anyone made me make one of those I would kill myself :lol:. But seriously are you on something :lmao: