Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fastflink2009

Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Does anyone want to request anything, i will make a completely new script just to add some flava! I think i am gonna use KC's templates to and maybe try and mod some jerseys

Hey. I'm reading thourhg all of these post and am currently on page 17. I am really curious about the following questions;

1. Are any unifroms ready for download?

2. If so, do they have a magic installer of will kraw's thingy work?

3. If not, will they be releases soon?

Yes, check the dl, there is the NL Central Concept Uni Pack and an AL West concept uni pack, you can use fuzz's uniform installer.

Hey everyone not sure how many of these jerseys have been made yet, but great work there Fastflink2009 some of these have really inspired me to make some of my own. I like making unis and would happily make any that anyone wants of these. However, i HATE doing the numbering and lettering as it takes FOREVER! lol so i only do lettering numbering on jerseys i really like. But most of these unis i could whip up in 30mins/1 hour most likley. I just dispise doing the lettering so whenever i make my own uni creations, i find a uni i want to replace and base the jersey style/colours around the font that the uni i am replacing has. Most of your creations however Fastflink2009, would look alright with some of the fonts currently in the game.

So if anyone would like a uni from this thread, post a reply and please have the picture when you post, as i will not be searching through 40+ pages to find a jersey.

Oh and btw i do not know how to make batch installers or anything like that so you would have to import these manually using eagraph. I will include the font fsh, the uni fsh as well as the preview. Also i have the mvp06 mod installed.