Concept Uni Request Thread + 60 Uni Project

Fastflink2009

i just wanted everyone to know since there been rquest for some form of blue jays concept uniform, i just did one and uploaded it to the site as itll appear in the download for 2005 uniforms shortly.

titile:

mcbaseballmods concept jersey series v1 2005.

if you like and would like to see a road version of thsis ask and i'll do it, or anything else if you like my work. the only uniforms i can not do are pinstriped uniforms and ones with the neck and going the down the front of the jersey piping. sorry.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure whatever you decide to do will look fantastic, I added the patch as the uni seemed a little plain? maybe the NY on the sleeve might work better?

Ok, this what I've been playing with...

YanksConcepts.jpg

They may look spartan, compared to many other fantasy uniforms, not even Majestic logo on left sleeve. But I guess they are close to NYY uniform style.

there good. i like the jorden wrist band as they wer first called there i think nike air now. nice. that would nice a game that as a nny mod park angiast my cpncept jays uniform, even be th jays are wearing white until maybe a i get a chance to make a gray version.

there good. i like the jorden wrist band as they wer first called there i think nike air now. nice. that would nice a game that as a nny mod park angiast my cpncept jays uniform, even be th jays are wearing white until maybe a i get a chance to make a gray version.

Were they called Jordan? It's the Jeter logo not MJ :chin:

that maybe jeter now, but that logo on the wirst band does look the old air jorden from about 5-10 yars ago. its hard to be sure, but there no question there a like.

what makes it hard is ther small and hard to tell the diffence when ther small like that.

that maybe jeter now, but that logo on the wirst band does look the old air jorden from about 5-10 yars ago. its hard to be sure, but there no question there a like.

what makes it hard is ther small and hard to tell the diffence when ther small like that.

It is Jeter. I made it from a Jeter shoe tag

Archived